Custom Boards Elite
iOS iPad Education
Custom Boards Elite is a subscription based app that serves as an activity creation center.
Custom Boards Elite is an evidence based app designed to serve as a board and activity creator for speech therapists, teachers, special education and parents of children who need symbols to communicate and learn. Custom Boards includes over 21 thousand built in symbols from the Smarty Symbols library and the ability to add your own photos.
Custom Boards allows you to select from a pool of templates in six areas: Devices& Switches, Grids & Boards, Schedules, Activities, Signs, Labels & Worksheets.
You will be able to access over 120+ templates to create a variety of visual support materials. After you select your template, select the images and edit text for each symbol you are ready to PRINT, SAVE, or E-MAIL the final template to yourself. You can print directly from the device if you use an AirPrint ready printer. Custom Boards also allows you to keep your finalized templates organized into folders, which is great for teachers creating boards for multiple students.
Custom Boards is the first and only app of its kind and a revolution for special education!
About the Subscription Service:
Custom Boards offers three auto-renewing subscription plans. All three plans include the same benefits and level of access within the app. The plans are as follows:
1. Monthly Plan: US$9.99
2. Bi-yearly plans ( Paid every six months): $49.99
3. Annual Plans (Save 50% on the cost of the monthly plan): $59.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Updating in-app purchases for subscriptions