Crazy Chinese Flashcards!
"4.3 out of 5 stars" - Mashable.com
"a very exciting game app that helps you learn basic Chinese (simplified version) vocabulary in a fun and effortless manner" - TheiMum.com
Are your kids having difficulty learning Chinese? Do you wish there is an app that can help them learning Chinese easily and keep them interested in learning? Teaching non-Chinese speaking kids Chinese is difficult because Chinese characters and their pronunciations are very different than what they learned in school. While traditional flashcards has been proven to help learning Chinese quickly through repetition, kids find them too boring to use and eventually lose interest in learning.
Here is a better way to learn Chinese!
Chinese flashcards are going crazy and they are flying all over the place! You need to catch them all quickly and put them back in the deck. There are 4 magic spare cards available to replenish your lost card to start. If you lose them all, your game is over! Also avoid touching the ink bottle as that will cause you to lose a spare card! Don’t forget to collect stars to purchase cool upgrades in the Shop!
Pop quizzes will appear periodically in the middle of the game. They will test how much you learned in both Chinese reading and listening skill. If you get 3 or more correct answers in a pop quiz, you will be rewarded with an extra magic card to extend your game play!
You can check your Report Card to see your learning progress.
If you have already mastered the reading and listening skill of the first 2 decks, take the reading and learning exam on the next locked decks. You will be tested on what you learned from the previous deck. If you get an A in both the reading and listening exam, you will unlock a new deck to play.
- Flashcard decks on 8 different subjects - numbers, animals, fruits, colors, countries, shapes, transportation and stationery
- 4 different play modes: Normal, Spinning, Blinking and Falling
- 1 standard background plus 4 additional animated backgrounds
- 4 different ink colors and 4 fun star outfits
- Reading and listening pop quizzes
- Report cards showing overall reading and listening quiz results on each deck
- Standard Mandarin pronunciation by native Chinese speaker
- Supports both Simplified and Traditional Chinese characters
- Create up to 4 player profiles
For more screenshots and game trailer video, please visit us at
Multiple user profiles support added - the game now supports up to 4 users and maintains separate report cards and settings for each user.
(Existing users: your existing report cards and settings are preserved when you upgrade to this version. Simply provide a player name when the app loads the first time after the update.)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 19, 2012
- m008 Studio, Inc.
- 25.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (4)