Counting Money +
iOS Universal Education
Counting Money+ is an app designed to help people of all ages count U.S money. Counting Money + contains nearly 5,000 problems to solve. There are three types of games. One game is for counting only coins, the second counts only dollars, and the third combines coins and dollars. There are two game play modes. In practice mode the user must answer the question correctly in order to proceed to the next question.The user presses the check button after each attempt to check the answer. In quiz mode the user has one opportunity to answer the question correctly. There are two difficulty types, beginner and normal.
- timer can be set to 1 min., 2 min., 4 min., and 8 min.
- coin and dollar buttons represent actual currency
- questions can be set to 10, 20, 30, and 40
- lifelike sounds
- scores and grades the user's answers
- uses standard grading scale 90-100=A, 80-89=B, 70-79=C, 60-69=D, and lower than 60=F
- amounts can be visually tallied or turned off to be mentally tallied (Show the total)
- sound can be turned off or on
- nearly 5000 problems await you!
***What customers have been saying***
"Young kids or special needs kids can GREATLY benefit from this app. My son's teacher is using it in the class room on the iPad to help all of her special needs kids! Thank you for the iPhone/iPod version. Now my son can follow along on his iPod while she is working on her iPad." - Fay Bareham
"If you have someone in your family that needs help or practice counting money this is the app. Very easy to use!" - Kb62
"Just is one of the best apps. Great work!" - Keith Godfrey
If you have any comments, suggestions, or constructive criticism please feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or go to my website (http://kingsapps.webs.com/) and click on the tab that says "Contact Us". Thanks for your time!
Thank you for your reviews! Please email at email@example.com for suggestions on features you would like to see in this app.
- Minor improvements