Blast off with this fun and exciting way to learn how to count to 10!
Teachers designed Cosmic Counters based on the Common Core State Standards. This game will have students keep track of counting, see number relationships, learn addition to 10, and develop skills needed to learn place value.
Using ten frames and counters will develop students' subitizing skills, the ability to instantly recognize a number without using other mathematical processes. This skill plays a fundamental role in the development of students' understanding of numbers.
This game connects with the 8 Standards of Mathematical Practices:
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 21, 2014
- That Peachey Thing
- 6.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 12 Days Of Christmas - A 2048 Number Puzzle Game!
• 2048: ABC's Tile Puzzle Game Saga
• 2048: ABC's Tile Puzzle Game Saga Pro!
• 2048: Number Tile Puzzle Game Saga
• 2048: Number Tile Puzzle Game Saga Pro!
• 2048: White Out Tile Puzzle Game Saga
• 2048: White Out Tile Puzzle Game Saga Pro!
• A Western Shootout: A Fun Free Shooting Gallery
• Ah Nuts! An Amazing Crazy Squirrel Adventure
• Amazing Star: The Adventure Of 99 Amazing Little Stars!
• Brain Rush - An Impossible Reflex Game!
• Doge: Don’t Touch The Spikes!
• Flappy Flyers - Revenge Of The Flyers
• Gif Me A Break: A Gif SMS Text Messenger
• Jumpy Jack: Easter Edition
• Martian Match
• Rush: The Impossible Amazing World Of Color
• Speedy Fish - A Flappy Splashy Fish Adventure