Core Curriculum Third Grade
Learn about the Webber Core Curriculum Vocabulary Cards 3rd Grade app by downloading the FREE APP. You can purchase the remaining three decks for each grade level through in-app purchases. Separately, each deck is $2.99. ALL DECKS include DATA TRACKING for monitoring student progress.
Educators unable to make in-app purchases through their school districts can purchase Core Curriculum Vocabulary Cards-PRO Version and receive all four decks (Language Arts, Social Studies, Math, and Science – including data tracking) for $8.99.
Each of these educational apps from Super Duper Publications introduces and teaches students 100 core curriculum words they need to know across four subject areas (Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, and Math) to experience success in the classroom. Each deck also includes four entertaining games that reinforce and motivate students to learn the vocabulary.
Get FREE Science cards when you download 3rd Grade!
Games and Activities:
In each game, players may choose to read the prompts or tap the cards and listen to the prompts.
•Secret Decoder – Student reads or listens to the prompts and answer choices, selects an answer, and then slides the Secret Decoder over to check his/her response.
•Multiple Choice – This game has two ways to play. The “Word” game gives the student a definition, and then the student chooses the matching vocabulary word. The “Definition” game gives the student a vocabulary word, and then the student must choose the matching definition.
•Matching – Student chooses a red question card and a blue answer card. If the vocabulary word and definition card match, the student taps “Match.” If the cards do not match, the student taps “No Match.”
•Drag ‘n Match – Student drags a vocabulary word card over its definition card, or vice versa, to make a match.
•Has 100 pairs of illustrated vocabulary and matching definition cards (200 cards total)
•Presents 25 vocabulary words and their definition at each grade level for Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, and Math. (100 words per grade level with no duplicates across grade levels).
•Includes audio of all text for non-readers.
•Allows an unlimited number of students to play
•Advances cards and/or player(s) manually or automatically
•Has option to have correct answers read back to students after an incorrect choice.
•Turn Sound Effects On/Off
•Includes all text and picture images from each set of the Webber® Core Curriculum Vocabulary Cards
Data Tracking lets educators and parents:
•Score student responses manually or automatically.
•Track extensive data for an unlimited number of students.
•Receive feedback for correct and incorrect responses.
•View a student’s results for all sessions at any time.
•Examine and evaluate student progress over time using graphs.
•Email, print, and share session results.
Updated for iOS 7.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 23, 2014
- Super Duper Publications
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (22)
- 71.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 60 Story Starters
• Active & Passive Verbs Fun Deck
• Adjectives Fun Deck
• Adverbs Fun Deck
• All About You All About Me Fun Deck
• CAAP Test
• Caveman Time Machine - Basic Concepts
• Compare and Contrast Fun Deck
• Comprehending Negation in Sentences Super Fun Deck
• Core Curriculum First Grade
• Core Curriculum First Grade - Pro
• Core Curriculum PreK-K
• Core Curriculum PreK-K - Pro
• Core Curriculum Second Grade
• Core Curriculum Second Grade - Pro
• Core Curriculum Third Grade - Pro
• Difficult Situations Fun Deck
• Do and Does Fun Deck
• Fact or Opinion? Fun Deck
• Fun Deck® Following Directions
• Has & Have Fun Deck
• Hearbuilder Auditory Memory
• Hearbuilder Following Directions
• Hearbuilder Phonological Awareness
• Hearbuilder Sequencing
• Homographs Fun Deck
• Homophones Photo Fun Deck
• How Would You Feel If ... Fun Deck
• How? Fun Deck
• If ... Then ... Fun Deck
• Imagination Questions Fun Deck
• Irregular Verbs Fun Deck
• Is & Are Fun Deck
• Kangaroo Island Photo Classifying
• Let's Name Things Fun Deck
• Let's Predict Fun Deck
• Listening for Absurdities Fun Deck
• My, Mine, Me Fun Deck
• Name That Animal Category Fun Deck
• Name That Around The Home Category! Fun Deck
• Name That Category Fun Deck
• Opposites Fun Deck
• Plurals Fun Deck
• Possessive Nouns in Sentences Fun Deck
• Practicing Pragmatics Fun Deck
• Pronoun Fill-In Super Fun Deck
• Regular Past Tense Verbs Fun Deck
• Saw & Seen Fun Deck
• Sentences & Fragments Fun Deck
• Super Duper "What Are They Thinking?"
• Super Duper Age Calculator
• Super Duper Data Tracker
• Super Duper Idioms Pro
• Super Duper StoryMaker
• Super Duper StoryMaker FREE
• Synonyms Photo Fun Deck
• Understanding Double Negatives Fun Deck
• Understanding Inferences Fun Deck
• Using I and Me Fun Deck
• WH Question Cards - Pro: Who, What, When, Where, Why
• WH Question Cards: Who, What, When, Where, Why
• WH Questions at Home Fun Deck
• WH Questions at School Fun Deck
• WH Questions in the Community Fun Deck
• Was and Were Fun Deck
• Webber Photo Artic Castle Free
• Webber Photo Artic Castle Pro
• What Are They Asking? Fun Deck
• What Does Miss Bee See? Fun Deck
• What Doesn't Belong? Fun Deck
• What Would You Do at Home If ... Fun Deck
• What Would You Do at School If Fun Deck
• What Would You Do in the Community If ... Fun Deck
• What's Being Said? Fun Deck
• Word FLiPS
• Yes Or No? Fun Deck