CompTIA A+ Mike Meyers' Q&A
iOS Universal Education
With an intensive focus on only what you need to know to pass the CompTIA A+ exam, this certification passport is your ticket to success on exam day.
Master the CompTIA A+ Certification exam with ease with the help of this innovative, dynamic app. Let the experts at McGraw-Hill, leaders in professional certification, guide you to success in your systems career.
Install the free version today and jump start your studying! We have provided a limited free version of the app that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Upgrade to the Premium version with a one-time, in-app purchase that includes lifetime access to:
• 200+ practice questions to assess your test readiness
• 75+ checkpoints each a handy synopsis of an A+ objective
• 1,200+ terminologies in a searchable glossary
• In depth statistics that display your strengths and weaknesses
• Systematic studying from each category, all categories or create your own "Starred" set for easy review of problem areas
About the Author: Mike Meyers, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCP, is the bestselling author of six editions of CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide and several other computer books. He is the president and founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations throughout the world, and a member of CompTIA.
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother.
Let us know what you think by emailing us at email@example.com or by leaving a 5-star review.