Coin Math Euro Edition
Coin Math Euro for Euro coins. The award winning coin education game is now available for Euro coins.
Please let us know if there are any translation problems. If you would like to volunteer with improving the translations, please email us at email@example.com
Reviews for the US version of Coin Math:
Highlighted on Best Apps for Kids!
"What I especially liked about the app is that it works for different ages and levels. For example, the easiest gets you matching the coins to their value. It’s simple and fun...Bottom-line: I use this app to help my own kids learn about money, and to reinforce the curriculum in the classroom."
"We gave this application to several children ages 4-8. All of them liked this application best of the coin counting applications we looked at. It can be used either at home or at school for learning to identify and count coins, and learning to make change. It can also be used to learn or reinforce counting by 5's, 10's and 25's. As a teacher/parent, I appreciated that both sides of the coins were used within the application, and the coins were to scale. The kids quickly noted that they looked like real money."
- I Education App Review: http://www.iear.org/iear/2010/4/12/coin-math.html
“This is truly an app that puts math to use in the “real world” by asking players to make correct change for a customer with an easy-to-operate point and drag system.”
- iKidApps.com: http://ikidapps.com/profiles/blogs/5-iphoneipadipod-touch
"BTY, I absolutely love the point and drag feature that came with the update and the proper proportions for each coin as well :) very nice. When I was looking fo an app this as the best money counting one I saw, nice job :)" - Email from a user.
"This simple matching game is ideal for slightly older kids." - http://www.babble.com/kids-iphone-apps/math-whiz/
"App works well for my 1st grader. He loves to use it and it's helped him improve his coin math. Great to introduce when doing homework." - Review from user
Learn how to recognize, count, add and make change with EURO coins.
Teach your kids how to:
- Learn what a European currency coins looks like, front and back.
- Learn how to match coins.
- Learn how to add coins.
- Learn how to add different coins.
- Learn how to pay for items.
- Learn how to make change.
Also with voice instructions for younger learners.
All coins are different sizes.
Useful for learning coins at the Elementary Grade level.
You can choose to show all coins or only coins for countries in the EU:
- The Netherlands
- San Marino
- Vatican City
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 24, 2012
- Recession Apps LLC
- 32.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Battery Lite
• Battery Pro
• Brain Math
• Bytes (Memory) Available for iPhone and iPod touch
• Coin Math
• Coin Math Classroom Edition
• Coin Math Free
• Doc Uploads™ - and downloads
• Dual Core System Activity Monitor for iPhone 4S
• Fraction Math Level 1A
• Free RAM (Random Access Memory)
• Free Super Fast Mirror 3-in-1™ with LED Flashlight and Magnifier
• Free Video Downloader - Videos 2 Go
• iUploader Pro™ - Uploads and Downloads files to and from websites
• iUploader™ - Uploads and downloads files
• iUploader™ Free - uploads and downloads files
• Kids Shop
• LED Flashlight for iPhone and iPod Touch
• LED Flashlight Free for iPhone and iPod Touch 4G
• Lighted Magnifier for iPhone 4/4S and iPod touch 4G
• Magnifier Free for iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G
• Magnifying Mirror Free for iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G
• Math Drill Free
• Memory Free
• Memory Pro™
• My Secret Stuff Folder (Hidden In Plain Sight)
• My Stuff (Secret Locked Folder)
• Pasteboard: SALE! Saves clipboard
• Secret Locked Folder
• Share It
• Super Fast Mirror 3-in-1
• System Activity Monitor
• System Activity Monitor for iPad
• System Activity Monitor for the New iPad
• Time Math
• Time Math Free
• Video Downloader - Videos 2 Go