This app was removed from the App Store.
Coin Math Classroom Edition
iOS iPad Education
Multi-student version of our award winning Coin and Currency learning app.
Learn how to recognize, count, add and make change with U.S. coins.
Teach elementary students how to:
- Learn what a penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar and dollar coins looks like, front and back.
- Learn with dollar, five dollar, ten dollar and twenty dollar notes in the expert levels.
- Learn about U.S. State Quarters.
- Learn how to match coins.
- Learn how to add coins.
- Learn how to add different coins.
- Learn how to pay for items.
- Learn how to make change.
- Unlimited students.
- Customize students with their own photos and names.
- Lets the teacher email the students' scores at the end of the lessons.
- Customizes the main screen with the teacher's name and photo.
Includes voice instructions for younger learners.
All coins are now different sizes.
Useful for learning coins at the Elementary Grade level.
Note: This is for U.S. coins only.
Updated for iOS 6.
Turning off half-dollar and golden dollar coins now also removes them in the Expert levels.