Dermpath Lab of Central States (DLCS) is proud to introduce Clearpath. With the combination of a touch enabled image atlas, powerful microscope viewer and board simulated exam module - this innovative app will change the way you see and study dermatopathology.
Interactive Image Atlas:
* Beautiful, high resolution images
* Detailed, touch enabled highlights of key diagnostic findings
* Easy to use notes function for adding your own content
Revolutionary microscope viewer
* Stunning 40x images with touch zoom and pan capability
* Seamless image rendering for smooth, clear image navigation
* Comprehensive, ever-expanding library of slides
Board Simulated Test Module
* Board relevant cases with new slides added all the time
* Integrated, fully functional microscope viewer
* Random test generator makes each exam a new challenge
* Key terms with associated high resolution images and touch enabled highlights
* Mark diagnoses for later review by adding them to your favorites folder
The fundamental concept behind Clearpath is that learning dermatopathology requires repeated exposure to new slide cases and images. Textbooks are limited by the number of images they can contain while the Clearpath library of images and slides will be constantly expanding. When paired with any of the available dermatopathology texts, Clearpath becomes an essential, go-to image reference to supplement your study.
With Clearpath you hold in your hand a microscope, slide set, image atlas and exam module that can be taken anywhere.
***The microscope viewer requires a wifi connection. Microscope performance will vary based upon the strength of the available wifi signal.
- Over 100 new slide cases!
- Improved microscope performance
- Re-engineered app architecture allows real time addition of new slides and diagnoses
- Notifications when new slides or diagnoses are added
- Fixed bug that caused the app to crash when using the test feature
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 25, 2013
- Dermpath Lab of Central States
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (13)
- 69.7 MB