ClassTime offers a comprehensive management system for teachers. Users can conveniently plan their daily schedules by date, time, period, and course, and track student behavior by date, incident, and consequence. Student attendance and grading modules allow the teacher to track these items across multiple classes and subjects.
• Set up multiple agendas. Make new agendas by semester or year. A search function allows the user to easily find information from previous dates.
• Choose the number of periods and the timetable for each day.
• Enter all of your courses. The user can pick the appropriate course for each period from a drop down menu.
• Enter daily plans for each subject. This area scrolls down to allow the user to enter large amounts of text.
• Conveniently placed at the top of each page is a note section to provide space for daily reminders.
• Enter student names by date to track their behaviors and consequences that they receive.
• Record grades on assignments for each of your classes.Note: This will record grades, not complete calculations.
• Export page data as a .csv to iTunes or via email.
The following issue fixes:
1. When new names are added into the attendance and grading modules, they did not appear in alphabetic order.
2. When adding student names to existing Attendance or Grades modules, the addition did not save.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 26, 2014
- Larry Schowalter
- 8.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 1.50 (9)