This app consists of 7 of the most useful circuit electronics calculators that hobbyists, students, and professionals are likely to encounter during their day-to-day computations.
The following calculators have been included with this application. Outputs have been rigorously tested for accuracy.
1) Resistor Values: Calculate resistor values from color codes, with a nice graphical output so that you can do a quick visual comparison with whatever resistor you're holding while doing the calculation.
2) Ohm's Law Calculator: Enter any two known values and solve for the others. For example, enter Voltage and Wattage, and solve for current and resistance.
3) Voltage Divider: This calculator can be used to solve the unknowns associated with a standard voltage divider circuit.
4) L or C Reactance: Enter any two values and solve for the others. For example, enter the capacitor value and resistance, and solve for inductance and frequency.
5) RC Time Calculator: Compute any of the values in an RC Time Circuit. Any of the five variables can be determined by supplying the other four.
6) RL Time Calculator: Compute any of the values in an RL Time Circuit. Any of the five variables can be determined by supplying the other four.
7) 555 Timer: This is a frequency and duty cycle calculator. Enter values for R1, R2, and C, and then press the Calculate button to solve for the positive and negative time intervals.
If you're a student, these calculators should not be used as a substitute for understanding circuit electronics. Please be sure to only use these calculators to double-check your work or to gain a better understanding of circuit electronics.
I hope that you find these calculators useful!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 27, 2010
- Darren Gates
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (4)
- 0.2 MB