Child Rights is a useful application for law students, human rights lawyers and activists.
It contains important legal texts and reports on the rights and welfare of children around the world, such as:
- The Convention on the Rights of the Child and its Protocols
- African Charter on the Rights and Welfare of the Child
- European Convention on the Adoption of Children
- Minimum Age Convention
- Various government and NGO reports
- Many more documents
All the documents are full-text and can be sent to friends and colleagues using the handy email-function.
Use the interactive rights map to find an organisation in your area and link to their website.
Enter the settings page to customise the App to suit your needs.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 05, 2012
- Steinbock Applications
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 10.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AP US History Supreme Court Cases
• Harrem Club
• Irish Roots - Your Family's Ancestry and Heritage in Ireland/Eire
• Law Drops - A Database of Legislative Documents and Caselaw
• My Drinking Stats
• Opening Lines of Famous Books
• Palestine & Palestinians
• Universal Declaration of Human Rights