This app was removed from the App Store.
Chalk School: Skip Counting - Number Order
iOS Universal Education
Teach your child or student to count by One's, Two's, Three's, Four's, Five's, and Ten's in this lesson of our Chalk School Series.
Your child will learn how to place numbers in numerical order with guided audio pronunciations. Your child will arrange the chalkboard puzzle pieces by dragging them with their finger to the correct location on the board. Not only will this improve cognition, but develop hand-eye coordination and increase early childhood intelligence. Also, Skip Counting allows your child to tap any number to hear the pronunciation out loud before and during game play.
Features our unique intelligent assist system, Color Assist. When the system is activated, the outlines of the pieces turn red or green helping the child find the correct location. This assist system can be turned on for easier guidance, or turned off for a more challenging experience for your child.
A "help" button is also included to view the correct placement of the numbers for two seconds if your child is stuck. Not only is this button to aid your child, but increases their memory skills.
• Count by One's up to 20
• Count by Two's up to 40
• Count by Three's up to 60
• Count by Fours's up to 80
• Count by Five's up to 100
• Count by Ten's up to 200
• Audio pronunciations of each number
• Color Assist: Our unique Intelligent Assist system
• "Help" button designed to increase memory skills
• Numbers slide with device movement
• Original chalkboard design
• No Ads, No In-App Purchases
Recommended Grade(s): K-1st
Are you a fan of our Chalk School Series?
Visit Us: http://www.KonigStudios.com
Like Us: facebook.com/KonigStudios
Follow Us: twitter.com/KonigStudios
We would love to hear all of your comments, suggestions, and feedback. Feel free to contact us at http://www.konigstudios.com/contact
Last but not least, thank you for all your support.
- Fixed a bug from the latest update that caused numbers to move when placed in correct spot
- Better snap when placed on correct spot