Chinese Flashcards-set 1
Memorizing Chinese characters can be fun. Parents and kids can learn and review these characters together anywhere when they are convenient.
(1) Flash cards can be accessed via unit, category, and idiom.
(2) Some audio noise was removed.
(3) Pin-Yin was added.
(4) Portrait only.
Note: The previous unit is replaced by sub-unit which only includes 8 unique characters. There are 25 sub-units in total.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 08, 2013
- Yan Zhang
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 5.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1st Grade High Frequency Words
• Chinese New Year Eve Dinner
• Chinese Opposites
• Chinese Word Test
• First Grade Challenge Words
• Learn Chinese from popular luxury brands
• Letter to Santa - A kid Chinese learning book
• Simple Chinese for Autumn
• Simple Chinese for Autumn -- Small Quizzes
• Simple Chinese for travelers
• Times Table in Chinese
• Traditional Chinese Flashcards
• Traditional Chinese Word Test