The Bay Church
iOS Universal Education
The Bay Church was founded in a storefront in 1931, in what was at that time, the small rural town of Concord, California. The church has experienced much growth over the years and built successive buildings on Galindo Street, Clayton Road, and today our current site on Evora Road. In 2011, Pastor John and Carey Gregg have come to lead this family of believers, and the next chapter of our future is now being created.
For more information go to: thebay.church
- Fix to improve push notification reliability