Book Expert Health Collection HD
Book Expert Health Collection HD includes 10 carefully collected masterpieces such as:
1. A Practical Guide to Self-Hypnosis - Melvin Powers
Consciously or unconsciously, our feelings about almost everything are largely molded by ready-made opinions and attitudes fostered by our mass methods of communication. We cannot buy a bar of soap or a filtered cigarette without paying tribute to the impact of suggestion.
2. Alcohol: A Dangerous and Unnecessary Medicine, How and Why - Martha M. Allen
The only intoxicating drinks known to the ancients were wines and beers. That these were used for medicinal as well as beverage purposes is evident from sacred and secular history.
3. Food Poisoning - Edwin Oakes Jordan
How frequently food poisoning occurs is not definitely known. Everybody is aware that certain articles of food are now and again held responsible for more or less severe "attacks of indigestion" or other physiological disturbances that have followed their consumption, but in many cases the evidence for assuming a causal connection is of the slightest.
4. Ginseng and Other Medicinal Plants - A. R. (Arthur Robert) Harding
A Book of Valuable Information for Growers as Well as Collectors of Medicinal Roots, Barks, Leaves, Etc.
5. How to Add Ten Years to your Life and to Double Its Satisfactions - S. S. Curry
When over eighty years of age, the poet Bryant said that he had added more than ten years to his life by taking a simple exercise while dressing in the morning. Those who knew Bryant and the facts of his life never doubted the truth of this statement.
6. Tea and Coffee - Dr. William A. Alcott
TEA AND COFFEE Their Physical, Intellectual, and Moral Effects On The Human System
7. The Vitamine Manual - Walter H. Eddy
The presentation of essential data concerning vitamines to succeeding groups of students has become increasingly difficult with the development of research in this field.
8. The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali - Charles Johnston
The Book of the Spiritual Man
9. How and When to Be Your Own Doctor - Dr. Isabelle A. Moser with Steve Solomon
10. Mental Diseases and Their Modern Treatment - Selden Haines Talcott
All content bundled in, no internet connection required.
Features for best reading experience: full content with images from original editions, eye friendly typography, selection & sharing, bookmarks, iPad optimized.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 30, 2013
- Mihail Sava
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 4.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Air Supremacy Fleet
• All Recipes: Christmas Menus
• Animal Facts Pro
• Art Gallery: Early Renaissance
• Art Gallery: Medieval Age
• Butterfly Field Guide
• Cold War Battle Tanks
• Cook Everything: Vegetarian Recipes
• Cook Everything: World Recipes
• Friendship Bracelet
• HD Tattoo Design Catalog
• Love and power pendants
• Military Helicopters guide
• Mobile phones specs
• Moto Mania
• Navy SEALs weapons
• Photo Editor FX
• Photo Fixer Pro
• Photo Shop Touch
• Photo Touch Up
• Swords and blades
• Tattoo Design Ideas
• Tattoo Shop
• Tribal Tattoos Art
• WW1 Fighter Planes
• WW2 Artillery
• WW2 Battle Tanks
• WW2 Infantry Weapons
• WW2 Planes
• WW2 Warships
• World Stadiums Guide