Berlin Wall Visitor Guide
iOS Universal Education
After collecting travellers info about Berlin and its history we have developed this guide book based on visitors advice and stories.
Mobile guide 100% offline developed for all those travellers willing to discover this outstanding place.
- Erection of the inner German border
- Construction begins, 1961
- Structure and adjacent areas
- Official crossings and usage
- Rocking the Wall–Bruce Springsteen visit
- "Ich bin ein Berliner" and "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall."
- The fall
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Media relating to the wall
- Practical Information
- Access to a complete Travel Guide of Berlin with public transportation, zoomable street maps 100% offline and daily itineraries to spend the most of your time visiting this magnificent city.
- Access to Charlottenburg Palace, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island and Reichstag Visitor Guides.
Get the most out of your visit!!
If you have and questions or need support please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor bug fixed