Basic Math Numbers Wonderwood
iOS Universal Education
"I am really impressed with Wonderwood and love that there are 10 apps within the Wonderwood series, creating a comprehensive math series that covers the curriculum as the children grow. I definitely recommend it to other parents and will be adding it to our favourites to continue to make learning fun." Laura, Blogger, fivelittledoves.com
Welcome to the world of skillful Rose, master chef Pasha, funny nerd Big Max and adventurer Pika. It is a hot summer day in Wonderwood. Our friends are at the beach and are discovering numbers. First, they visit a Bungalow House where they can show their creativity by making colorful sand art with numbers. They thought it is always good to practice what they learned and decided to trace numbers with the Bamboo Robot. Drawing something on the sand is fun. Let’s merge it number exercise.
After that much practice, they decided to stop by the Smoothie Bar. Counting has never been such fun as in our smoothie’s bar. You can learn counting while making Pasha’s unique and incredible recipes. Those who don’t like smoothies can practice their counting by making sand castles at the beach. The sequence of numbers is easily learned on the trampoline by jumping in the correct order. The fun is still not over. If you like to improve your memory than try our memory games at the seaside. But if you are more of an athletic type than play beach-volley with either Rose or Pasha.
• 7 Mini-games in one app!
• Learning numeracy while having fun!
• Show your creativity and discover numbers by making sand art.
• Trace Numbers with the smart Bamboo Robot
• Make your own smoothie with the given number of ingredients.
• Make the correct number of castles at the beach.
• Jump on the trampoline in the correct order.
• Show your memory skills at the memory game at the beachside
• Are you in for a beach-volley challenge at the sandy beach?
• Beautiful and child-appropriate graphics that invite children for learning.
• Ideal for preschool & kindergarten children.
• No ads, no in-app purchase, A safe place for your children.
• Our teams aim to provide children with safe, fun and educational content that is inspired by essential curriculum needs.
• We do not only offer games but also books and video to support children learning in an all-in-one.
• In each of our app, there are always multiple numbers of mini-games that reinforce children’s learning experience across different settings.
• By integrating fun and relatable context to the game we try to improve children’s learning experience.
• The number of repetitions of the tasks and the exposure to a related stimulus within the game strength the learning outcomes.
• “Basic Math -Numbers” is just the first app of our comprehensive math series that covers the curriculum.
•Learn Number recognition up to 10
• Trace numbers
• The quantity of objects and counting
• Sequencing numbers up to 10
• Exercise numbers and memory
• Build vocabulary
• Color Recognition
• Number Recognition
• Visual Attention
• Hand-eye coordination
• Basic Operations
• Following Instructions
• Differencing numbers
• Visual Scanning
• Reaction Time
• Hand-eye coordination
About Age of Kids.
“Age of Kids” is a company that aims to provide children with safe, fun and educational content and covers all basic curriculum needs. “Age of Kids” does not only offer games but also books and video to support children learning in all possible ways. We are bringing together content and entertainment for kids in mobile world. And our apps will be ‘The Ultimate Contertainment Source for Kids.’ Learn more about Age of kids at ageofkids.com
Minor Bug Fix