Atoms by KIDS DISCOVER
iOS iPad Education
Explore the smallest particles known to man, with detailed explanations of protons, electrons, and neutrons, the periodic table, and animations explaining the difference between fission and fusion.
Reading Level: Upper Elementary and Middle School
In this app, you'll learn about:
• Parts of an Atom
• Major Discoveries About the Atom
• The Periodic Table
• Fission and Fussion
• Pros and Cons of Nuclear Energy
• A Lazer World
• Interactive 3-D models
• High-definition video and audio
• Hi-res photographs, cartoons, and animations
• Easy-to-read, accessible writing
• Quizzes, puzzles, and other fun games
• Plus…optimized for the iPad Retina display
KIDS DISCOVER has been creating award-winning content for kids for over 20 years. KIDS DISCOVER apps are always AD-FREE.
Other great apps from KIDS DISCOVER include:
• American Revolution
• Ancient Egypt
• Ancient Greece
• Civil War
• Extreme Weather
• Galaxies (FREE)
• Roman Empire
• Washington D.C.
• Simple Machines
• and More!
To learn more about us and our mission to inspire kids, feed their natural curiosity, and instill a love of reading and learning, please visit us at www.kidsdiscover.com.
Updated for new iOS and new devices.