Italian English Dictionary + Freemium
iOS Universal Education
Back-to-School Sale Today!
The #1 Italian English Dictionary for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch (Freemium Version) - Offline Dictionary with Comprehensive Entries - Phrasebook - Verb Conjugator - Vocabulary Quizzes - Offline Audio Pronunciation - Universal Application
Selected by Apple as "What's Hot" in over 40 countries.
“This app packs an undeniable allure for travelers.” - iPhone App Review
* * * * * “I downloaded a number of apps to help me learn and translate Italian. This was the one I ended up relying on.”
* * * * * “Super fun and easy. Useful, versatile, convenient, thorough, and mobile...what more can you ask for?”
* * * * * “Fantastic! Great app & easy to use. Offline feature crucial & distinctive from other translate apps.”
* * * * * “Student. Very helpful for homework, like this app!”
* * * * * “Superb. I have many paid language apps and this one trumps all. Verb tables, notes and best of all, searchable dictionary. Love to see the paid version.”
Italian English Dictionary + by VidaLingua transforms your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into an advanced language translator, always ready to help. This Freemium version is a good starting point to learn a language. It includes features you won’t find anywhere else such as adding notes and images to dictionary entries. In-app purchases (IAPs) extend the dictionary, phrasebook and verb conjugator making VidaLingua the most comprehensive Italian English Dictionary for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Download it now and start learning Italian or English today!
- Italian English Dictionary with over 121,000 offline entries, over 730,000 with IAP.
- Includes translations, usage examples, parts-of-speech and gender of Italian nouns.
- Compiled and updated by professional linguists.
- Online images for thousands of dictionary entries, tap icon to display.
- Phrasebook with 20 categories such as Conversation, Asking Directions and Making Friends.
- Conjugations of 1,537 Italian & English verbs or 6,658 verbs with IAP.
- Multiple-choice vocabulary quizzes.
- Offline, text-to-speech pronunciation in Italian & English.
- Audio settings for speed and accent (US, UK, Australia).
- Single index search for fast lookups in Italian or English.
- Reverse lookup of words found in translations.
- Online lookup of additional information with IAP.
- Lookup History.
- Add your own phrases to the phrasebook.
- Email dictionary entries to friends.
- Numerous enhancements for iPads.
- Add notes and images to dictionary entries.
- Record yourself saying a word and compare it with in-app pronunciation.
Language is living! Only VidaLingua allows you to add notes, images, phrases and audio to create an engaging learning companion.
Comments & questions are welcome.
VidaLingua, bringing language apps to life! ©
VidaLingua is an Ascendo brand.
Tags : dizionario, inglesi, italiano, traduzione, traduttore, frasi, frasario, coniugazione, verbi
- Doubled number of entries in freemium version, five times as many included in the paid versions.
- Added thousands of entries to dictionary including complete sentences in addition to compound forms.
- Included contemporary words like "selfie", "fracking" and "hashtag" that you won't find in other dictionaries.
- Improved availability of online images for numerous dictionary words. If online image is available an icon will appear beneath the Examples section.
- Integrated phrasebook with dictionary so phrases appear in the Examples sections of dictionary (premium versions).
- Localized user interface for Italian.
- Implemented alert if user taps word to hear pronunciation and speaker is turned off.
- Improved display of multi-line phrases added to My Phrases category of Phrasebook.
- Improved Suggest Improvement link at bottom of dictionary pages.
- Other bug fixes and enhancements.