Italian English Dictionary + Freemium
The #1 Free Italian English Dictionary for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch - Offline Dictionary with Comprehensive Entries - Phrasebook - Verb Conjugator - Vocabulary Quizzes - Offline Audio Pronunciation - Universal Application
Selected by Apple as "What's Hot" in over 40 countries.
“This app packs an undeniable allure for travelers.” - iPhone App Review
* * * * * “I downloaded a number of apps to help me learn and translate Italian. This was the one I ended up relying on.”
* * * * * “Super fun and easy. Useful, versatile, convenient, thorough, and mobile...what more can you ask for?”
* * * * * “Fantastic! Great app & easy to use. Offline feature crucial & distinctive from other translate apps.”
* * * * * “Student. Very helpful for homework, like this app!”
* * * * * “Superb. I have many paid language apps and this one trumps all. Verb tables, notes and best of all, searchable dictionary. Love to see the paid version.”
Italian English Dictionary + by VidaLingua transforms your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into an advanced language translator, always ready to help. This Free version is a good starting point to learn a language. It includes features you won’t find anywhere else such as adding notes and images to dictionary entries. In-app purchases extend the dictionary, phrasebook and verb conjugator making VidaLingua the most comprehensive Italian English Dictionary for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Download it now and start learning Italian or English today!
- Italian English Dictionary with over 91,000 offline entries, over 729,000 with IAP.
- Includes translations, usage examples, parts-of-speech and gender of Italian nouns.
- Compiled and updated by professional linguists.
- Phrasebook with 20 categories such as Conversation, Asking Directions and Making Friends.
- Conjugations of 1,537 Italian & English verbs or 6,658 verbs with IAP.
- Multiple-choice vocabulary quizzes.
- Offline, text-to-speech pronunciation in Italian & English.
- Audio settings for speed and accent (US, UK, Australia).
- Single index search for fast lookups in Italian or English.
- Reverse lookup of words found in translations.
- Online lookup of additional information with IAP.
- Lookup History.
- Add your own phrases to the phrasebook.
- Email dictionary entries to friends.
- Numerous enhancements for iPads.
- Add notes and images to dictionary entries.
- Record yourself saying a word and compare it with in-app pronunciation.
- Language is living! Only VidaLingua allows you to add notes, images, phrases and audio to create an engaging learning companion.
Comments & questions are welcome.
VidaLingua, bringing language apps to life! ©
VidaLingua is an Ascendo brand.
Tags : dizionario, inglesi, italiano, traduzione, traduttore, frasi, frasario, coniugazione, verbi, gratuite
- Added online images to dictionary. If image is available, an icon will appear. Tap icon to display image (requires wifi).
- Doubled number of dictionary entries in free version. Five times more in paid versions.
- Implemented offline pronunciation in addition to higher quality online TTS when available.
- Added Voice Setting for pronunciation with US, UK and Australian accents. Tap speaker icon to select.
- Implemented Voice Setting to choose pronunciation speed (Slower, Normal, Faster).
- Improved voice management so voices are audible even if the ringer is turned off.
- Implemented "Suggest Improvement" link at bottom of dictionary pages.
- Improved online lookup in Wikipedia, Wiktionary and other sources for words not found on device (IAP). Tap globe icon in search field.
- Improved typography for fonts and letter effects in iOS7.
- Added subtle paper texture as background for dictionary pages.
- Extended pronunciation to tenses, verb forms and words in translation entries.
- Added Translate button to verb conjugation screen.
- Enhanced support for iPad including split screen layout.
- Improved flags icons, app icons, launch images and phrasebook category icons.
- Added part of speech to headwords in dictionary lookup list.
- Enhanced user interface by moving dictionary attachments (notes, images, audio clips) to single menu. Tap Paperclip icon at top of screen.
- Improved dictionary page layout on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Added Facebook sharing of dictionary entries.
- Fixed iPad landscape layout issues.
- Fixed pronunciation issue which caused voice to turn off on iPad 2.
- Disabled autocorrect in search field.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 19, 2014
- Ascendo Inc.
- 13.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (19)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (506)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• DataVault Password Manager
• DataVault Password Manager
• French English Dictionary +
• French English Dictionary + Freemium
• German English Dictionary +
• German English Dictionary + Freemium
• Italian English Dictionary +
• One World Dictionary
• Spanish English Dictionary +
• Spanish English Dictionary + Freemium