This app was removed from the App Store.
French English Dictionary + Freemium
iOS Universal Education
The #1 Free French English Dictionary for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch (Freemium Version) - Offline Dictionary with Comprehensive Entries - Phrasebook - Verb Conjugator - Vocabulary Quizzes - Offline Audio Pronunciation - Universal Application
Selected by Apple as "What's Hot" in over 40 countries.
“This app packs an undeniable allure for travelers.” - iPhone App Review
* * * * * “This app is a godsend! I love that it has a fairly large standard dictionary, verbs, phrases, AND pronunciations!”
* * * * * “My students are ditching their books for iPads so I looked at apps and web sites with quality material. This is the app I recommend.”
* * * * * “Great for Travel. Very helpful to find words and phrases without an internet connection.”
* * * * * “Great App! I've tried several apps… this is the best one I found so far. After trying the free version, I purchased the Extended Dictionary and Phrasebook.”
* * * * * “Very helpful. This has been an extremely useful app as I prepare for a language exam and review verb conjugations.”
French English Dictionary + by VidaLingua transforms your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into an advanced language translator, always ready to help. This Free version is a good starting point to learn a language. It includes features you won’t find anywhere else such as adding notes and images to dictionary entries. In-app purchases (IAPs) extend the dictionary, phrasebook and verb conjugator making VidaLingua the most comprehensive French English Dictionary for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Download it now and start learning French or English today!
- French English Dictionary with over 121,000 offline entries, over 727,000 with IAP.
- Includes translations, usage examples, parts-of-speech and gender of French nouns.
- Compiled and updated by professional linguists.
- Online images for thousands of dictionary entries, tap icon to display.
- Phrasebook with 20 categories such as Conversation, Asking Directions and Making Friends.
- Conjugations of 1,444 French & English verbs or 6,438 verbs with IAP.
- Multiple-choice vocabulary quizzes.
- Offline, text-to-speech pronunciation in French & English.
- Audio settings for speed and accent (US, UK, Australia).
- Single index search for fast lookups in French or English.
- Reverse lookup of words found in translations.
- Online lookup of additional information with IAP.
- Lookup History.
- Add your own phrases to the phrasebook.
- Email dictionary entries to friends.
- Numerous enhancements for iPads.
- Add notes and images to dictionary entries.
- Record yourself saying a word and compare it with in-app pronunciation.
Language is living! Only VidaLingua allows you to add notes, images, phrases and audio to create an engaging learning companion.
Comments & questions are welcome.
VidaLingua, bringing language apps to life! ©
VidaLingua is an Ascendo brand.
Tags : dictionnaire, anglais, français, traduction, traducteur, phrases, conjugaison, verbes
- Added thousands of entries to dictionary including complete sentences in addition to compound forms.
- Included contemporary words like "selfie", "fracking" and "hashtag" that you won't find in other dictionaries.
- Improved availability of online images for numerous dictionary words. If online image is available an icon will appear beneath the Examples section.
- Integrated phrasebook with dictionary so phrases appear in the Examples sections of dictionary (premium versions).
- Localized user interface for French.
- Implemented alert if user taps word to hear pronunciation and speaker is turned off.
- Improved display of multi-line phrases added to My Phrases category of Phrasebook.
- Improved Suggest Improvement link at bottom of dictionary pages.
- Other bug fixes and enhancements.
If you like free updates, please review our app!