Animal Train - First Word FREE
iOS iPhone Education
* Full version - GRAND OPENING - this weekend 50% OFF ($.99 only)
* A new title from our extremely successful series finally also for iPhone/iPod Touch! The iPad version together with other apps (ANIMAL PRESCHOOL SHAPE PUZZLES - FIRST WORD HD, and ANIMAL PRESCHOOL WORD PUZZLES HD) were RANKED #1 APP FOR KIDS on App Store in many countries! All other iPad apps ranked in TOP 10 IN EDUCATIONAL CATEGORY. This new one is definitely even better!
Let your kids explore an AMAZING WORLD OF ANIMALS while improving their READING SKILLS. Children will love the ADORABLE ILLUSTRATIONS and REALISTIC SOUNDS! The option of included spoken names makes this app also ideal for toddlers just beginning to recognize animal pictures.
The Animal Train takes you on an exciting journey, which ranges from the exotic depths of the jungle and savanna to the more familiar farm.
Are you curious what you will encounter on this challenging trip? Fun assured, your ticket guarantees:
* The entirety of 7 (full version only) wonderful, colorfully illustrated settings:
... Farm (full version only)
... Yard (full version only)
... Polar Regions (full version only)
... Savanna (full version only)
... Desert (full version only)
... Sea (full version only)
* More than 40 (full version only) -- yes, you hear correctly! -- cute animals and their sounds
* The ultimate reading and animal recognition challenge!
And what are you bound to learn through such experience? Expect to improve in all of the following areas:
* Reading of written animal names!
* Animal recognition!
* Memory skills
* Fine motor skills (in toddlers)
* Increased motivation to read and learn
The learning takes place through a game activity, during which children are asked to place the animals to the train in the order their names are written (and possibly pronounced).
There are nine progressively more difficult levels of this activity as the number of the animals to be placed gets longer and the time needed to do so shorter. The motivational component is the constant praise for successful efforts and the possibility of the top score improvement --don't miss the train, answer correctly and get more and more points!
In the Settings, the game can be modified so that the tasks (the order of the animals to be placed in the train) are read aloud, and therefore the app can be also suitable for very small children, who are just learning the names of the animals!
Based on our twenty-year old experience in the development of the educational software, we made considerable effort to ensure that the design of this app is easy-to-use for this very special age category, and that the whole app is as educational and fun as possible. We hope that your children will enjoy it the same way our beta-testers did, and will simply fall in love with the lovely trains, forever!
Please, let us know any comments or suggestions on improvement you may have at email@example.com. We value your opinion very highly and are always eager to implement your suggestions to make our apps even better!
Your trusted educational apps developer team!