This app was removed from the App Store.
Animal Preschool Word Puzzles
iOS iPhone Education
* Finally also for iPhone and iPod Touch! iPad version Ranked #1 app for kids on App Store in many countries!
* A new product from our extremely popular new educational line (all three other iPad products ranked in top 10 in educational category).
Ultimate fun and learning. Animal Preschool Word Puzzles, developed by well-loved educational experts with more than two-decade old teaching experience, is a unique educational tool for all toddlers learning to assemble pictures of animals, match pictures to their silhouettes, and associate the pictures with their written names. Try it and enjoy how your children make progress while being entertained! A must-have for every busy parent and curious kid!
Your aim is to assemble the picture of the animal from as many pieces as there are letters in the name of the animal. While dragging the puzzle pieces to appropriate positions, the letters associated with each piece are read aloud.
Buying this app, you can expect to get:
* Ultimate fun and learning game;
* 11 colorfully illustrated settings; and
* the entirety of more than 65 (yes, you're reading correctly) cute animated animal pictures and sounds!!!
Your children will improve their skills in the areas of:
- animal name recognition
- picture assembly
- picture-to-silhouette matching
- sounds of the letters recognition
- association of animal pictures with their written names (both in upper- and lower-case, as well as capitalized forms)
- association of animal sounds with their pictures
— imagine learning all of this while improving the child's problem-solving skills, fine motor skills at the same time. What's more, the child will quickly gaining confidence in his or her capabilities, thereby encouraging future learning!
To increase the motivation even further, the child is praised frequently during the whole process and upon completion of each round of the game is awarded with a picture of an animal, which he or she can browse in his or her own Gallery!
Based on our twenty-year old experience in design of educational tools, we made considerable effort that this app is as instructive, appropriate and easy-to-use for this very special age category as possible. We hope that your children will enjoy it the same way as our enthusiastic beta-testers did.
If you have any suggesting on how we could further improve the design, please leave us a message at email@example.com. We always appreciate comments on how to make our apps even better!
22learn, your trusted educational apps developer