Anatomy & Physiology REVEALED®: Skeletal & Muscular
Welcome to the ultimate virtual cadaver dissection experience! McGraw-Hill’s Anatomy & Physiology REVEALED® app will enhance your learning of the human form and its function.
There are two versions: a full version for $49.99 and a single-module version with in app purchasing of more content for $12.99.
This version provides access to the Skeletal and Muscular module, with the option of purchasing any of the additional modules:
• Nervous system
• Cardiovascular, Lymphatic & Respiratory systems
• Integumentary, Digestive, Urinary, Reproductive & Endocrine systems
• Body Orientation, Tissues, and Cells & Chemistry
Dissection: Human cadaver photographs blended together with a state-of-the-art layering technique let you peel away layers of the human body to reveal more than 5,000 anatomical structures.
Histology: Explore interactive slides to learn microscopy anatomy of cells tissues.
Imaging: Correlate dissected human anatomy with quality histology and radiologic images to explore tissues. Labeled X-ray, MRI and CT images help you visualize internal structures using imaging techniques often encountered in clinical settings.
Videos: High quality videos and animations clarify anatomical relationships or explain key physiological processes. The videos demonstrate muscle actions, joint movements, and anatomical relationships, and the animations integrate physiologic function. After viewing an anatomical structure on a cadaver, you can immediately view a related video.
Quizzing: Gauge proficiency by testing your ability to identify anatomical structures.
Search: The Anatomy & Physiology REVEALED® app features a search engine to instantly locate a listing of dissections, animations, radiological images, and self-test content related to that term.
Pronunciation: Audio pronunciations build anatomical knowledge.
Notes: Create print and audio notes to personalize the content.
Bookmarks: Bookmark sections for future reference.
McGraw Hill: McGraw-Hill Education is a content, software and services-based education company that draws on its more than 100 years of educational expertise to offer solutions, which improve learning outcomes around the world. McGraw-Hill is the adaptive education technology leader with the vision for creating a highly personalized learning experience that prepares students of all ages for the world that awaits. The company has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in more than 65 languages. For additional information, visit www.mheducation.com.
Exprima Media: Exprima Media is a software design and development company based in Portland, Oregon. We partner with content providers to vision and create effective applications for the web and native mobile platforms. Exprima Media have crafted applications for users ranging from college students to coffee farmers. Learn more at www.exprimamedia.com.
Night and Day Studios: Night & Day Studios creates iPhone and iPad apps for the arts, education, and entertainment. We partner with media companies and individuals, license and publish brands, and develop our own apps. As a team, we have backgrounds in educational software design, brand development, sales and marketing, exhibition design, and developmental psychology. We have the skills and experience to deliver complex content to new people in new situations. Our aim is to delight the imaginations of children and adults.
Update to in-app purchase functionality
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 23, 2013
- 381.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (19)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Anatomy & Physiology REVEALED®: All Systems
• Cardiac Surgery in the Adult, 4e
• CiMO, 7th Ed
• CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2015 (CMDT)
• Essentials of Business Law: An Application for Studying on the Go
• Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology 7/E
• Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine, 8e
• Hadzic's Peripheral Nerve Blocks and Anatomy for Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia, 2e
• Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, 18th Edition
• Hurst's the Heart, 13th edition
• Language Lab
• Marketing 2 Go
• McGraw-Hill Education AP Planner
• McGraw-Hill Education GRE Premium App
• McGraw-Hill Education LSAT Premium App
• McGraw-Hill Education Test Planner
• McKean: Principles and Practice of Hospital Medicine
• Medical Assisting Pocket Guide
• Medical Assisting Review McGraw-Hill
• MHE Connect
• MHE Events
• Morgan and Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, 5th Edition
• Pharmacotherapy Principles & Practice, 2E
• Practice Government in Action
• Practice Marketing
• Practice Operations
• Practice Spanish: Study Abroad
• Practice Spanish: Study Abroad for Tablet
• Psychology and Your Life, 2e
• Roiger, Anatomy & Physiology: Foundations for the Health Professions 1st Edition App
• Rudolph's Pediatrics, 22E
• Say It Right in French
• Say It Right in Italian
• Say It Right in Mandarin
• Say It Right in Spanish
• Student Success from McGraw-Hill
• Study Business Nickels 10e
• Study Econ Frank 5e
• Study Econ Karlan 1e
• Study Econ McConnell 20e
• Study Econ McConnell 2e
• Study Econ Schiller 13e
• Study Finance Ross 10e
• Study Tracker
• Supervision: Managing for Results: An Application for Studying on the Go
• Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine, 7e
• Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine Manual, 7th Edition
• Williams Hematology, 8E