American Museum of Natural History Visitor Guide
iOS Universal Education
After collecting travellers info about New York City and the American Museum of Natural History we have developed this tour guide based on visitors advice and experiences.
Mobile guide 100% offline developed for all those travellers willing to discover the great master pieces of all centuries.
- Museum Introduction
- Mammal Halls
- Birds, Reptiles and Amphibian Halls
- Biodiversity and Environmental Halls
- Human Origins and Cultural Halls
- Earth and Planetary Science Halls
- Fossil Halls
- Rose Center for Earth and Space
- AMNH Department of Exhibition
- Research Library
- Practical Visitor Information
- Access to a complete Travel Guide of New York City with public transportation, zoomable street maps 100% offline and daily itineraries to spend the most of your time visiting this magnificent city.
Get the most out of your visit!!
You can always reach us at email@example.com
-Partnered with Viator and Tripping. Now you can book your tour and your home rental vacation through the app.
-Audio integrated. Instead of reading you can now listen!
-New max zoom on offline retina display maps. Thanks for your feedback. This integration was suggested by our travelers through firstname.lastname@example.org