iOS Universal Education
Time for your kids to go gaga over learning the alphabet & more!
Full of fun interactive games, Alphabet Gaga aims at teaching the letters of the alphabet, fruits, vegetables and animals.
Tap your foot to the music as the interactive voice calls out the names of everything while you play the game with all the special effects bursting around.
There are 8 different games that come floating to you on clouds as you launch the game. The background music that plays along can be switched off/on at any time by clicking on the music note symbol. Here’s the list of the games (drumroll please!):
Capital letter fun:
- Learn the upper case letters! Drag the letter from the left and drop it into the outline basket. You’ll be gifted with an object that starts with that letter.
Small letter fun:
- Time for the lower case letters. Pull the letter from left and drop it into the outline basket. Learn the small letters of the alphabet and the objects associated with them.
- Ready to unlock treasures? Drag the key to the treasure chest to discover the hidden goodies.
- Pop goes the alphabet! Enjoy learning the letters as you pop the balloons.
- It’s a fruit gala here as you tap on the letter to uncover the fruits that begin with that letter.
- Learn your yummy vegetables as you tap on the letters.
- Tap away on the letter to greet the animals that start with that letter.
- Time to test your knowledge. Drag the letter to the object that starts with the letter.
Hope your kids enjoy this game and learn loads from it. We’d love to hear back from you – ideas, criticism or just to say how much you loved it!
Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Added support for Spanish language. Fun way to learn Spanish alphabet.