This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Education
Practice Algebra Worksheets On Your iPad.
★★ Algebra topics for Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7 and Grade 8. ★★
Algebra !!! by Math Pentagon has one of the largest collection of Algebra worksheets on iPad. It is a structured Math learning program that engages students with math exercises. Teachers can capture results in real-time, review and understand student progress, thereby saving time, paper and enhancing productivity.
With Math Pentagon,
* Students can scribble, practice and solve problems on iPad
* Students can track progress, worksheet history and scores.
* Teachers can assign worksheets to their student circle.
* Teachers can view student's scratch-work, review completed assignments and give immediate feedback.
* Teachers get in-depth student performance reports to help understand students' progress, and prepare for further classroom teaching.
* Students can learn LIVE from their teachers using the built-in interactive LIVE Learning Center over a shared whiteboard.
★★ Schools & teachers : This app is available for volume purchase under the Apple's Volume Purchase Program. ★★
★★ Immense Benefits For Teachers and Parents ★★
- Math Pentagon apps are an excellent tool for error analysis & feedback to understand the student is strong or weak in any topic of the subject.
- Immediate remediation for student who need help.
- Differentiated instruction model for teachers to work with groups of students or individual students.
- An excellent way to boost students' math skills and increase their love of learning.
- Take your students to the next level of learning with this interactive semi-virtual classroom.
★★ Highly recommended by teachers ★★
The course content includes following topics:
1. Introduction To Algebra
- Variables and expressions
- Sets and open sentences
- Words into symbols
2. Real Number And Properties
- The real number line
- Reviewing addition and subtraction
- Reviewing multiplication and division
- Properties of operations
- Rules of addition and subtraction
- Rules with multiplication
- Rules with division
3. Solving Linear Equations
- Solving equations I : Addition and subtraction
- Solving equations II : Multiplication and division
- Solving equations III : Many steps
- Variable on both sides
- Using formulas
4. Graphing Linear Equations
- Coordinate plane and relations from equations
- Graph, linear equations, functions
- Horizontal and vertical lines, x & y intercepts
- Slope and slope intercept
- = & + lines, graphing linear equations
5. Linear Inequalities
- Solving inequalities I : add / subtract
- Solving inequalities I : multiplication / division
- Multistep inequalities
- More inequalities
6. Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Solving linear systems by substitution
- Solving linear systems by elimination
- Linear combinations
- Systems of equations
with loads of practice exercises.
Let's Make Math Pentagon More Amazing:
Email your feedback to: email@example.com
Now works on the iPhone and iPod!!!