iOS iPad Education
Sight words are the basis behind the whole-word approach to reading education, and this app is here to help children learning and practicing the complete Dolch Word List, which consists of 220 "service" words and 95 common nouns.
A hybrid app with elements of listening, spelling and typing, it offers a great environment for children to engage in a fun and interactive way of learning essential English words.
Parents are free to create different levels to suit different learning needs, or join in to play and have fun with their kids.
In this version, we have included the following features:
1. Sight words are grouped into "Pre-Primer" and "Primer"
2. Option to create different spelling rounds to suit learning time span
3. "Learn Word" option which acts like interactive audio flash cards
4. Randomized words to keep your children interested and occupied
5. Touch the speaker cloud to hear the single word
6. Touch the speech cloud to hear a sentence with the word in it
7. Option to "Read Out Loud" automatically
8. Option to Reveal correct answer during game rounds
9. Turn sound on and off to suit every situation