GRE® and GMAT® Vocabulary Builder by AccelaStudy®
iOS Universal Education
Using AccelaStudy's intuitive flashcard-like approach on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, you can quickly expand your English vocabulary for graduate school exams, university entrance exams, professional advancement, or simply increased language proficiency. 600 of the most commonly tested vocabulary words on the GRE® and GMAT® exams are included with definitions, synonyms, and example sentences. Easily learn new terms with four different ways to study, including a powerful quiz feature which helps you test your progress and a spaced repetition mode which helps you memorize words in the shortest possible time.
Join over 6,000,000 people worldwide who have used AccelaStudy to master new vocabulary.
• Great for studying for verbal sections of common exams
• 600 of the most commonly tested vocabulary words on the GRE® and GMAT® exams
• 1,200 original, illustrative sentences help you understand how each word is used in context - more than DOUBLE the example content of any similar application
• SPACED REPETITION feature helps you quickly memorize new words
• Automatic STATISTICS help you track your learning progress
• SEARCH the entire vocabulary list to find a definition and easily scroll through all matching words
• ORGANIZE your words into an unlimited number of study sets
• Test yourself in QUIZ mode by matching a definition to one of several possible answers
• Quiz mode has Easy and Challenging levels
• Words are grouped into and clearly identified as nouns, adjectives, and verbs
• Saves your progress between study sessions
• All text and audio content is contained within the application. No Internet connection is required.
Please refrain from sending your bug reports or feature requests using the App Store. Instead, to ensure a direct response from us send them to email@example.com. You can also tweet us at http://twitter.com/renkaramedia. We’re always happy to help our users and receive their comments!
GRE is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service which neither supports nor endorses this application. GMAT is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admissions Council which neither supports nor endorses this application.
Improved application responsiveness and performance.