Abby Animals - First Words Preschool Free HD
iOS iPad Education
***** A title from our extremely successful series -- all SIX (!) RANKED #1 APP FOR KIDS on APP Store in many countries: ANIMAL PRESCHOOL SHAPE PUZZLES - FIRST WORD HD, ABBY MONKEY – Animal Games For Kids HD, ANIMAL TRAIN - FIRST WORD HD, ANIMAL PRESCHOOL WORD PUZZLES HD, and ABBY MONKEY – First Words for Preschool: Animals HD) All five other products ranked in TOP 10 in EDUCATIONAL category. Full version was ranked in Top 10 in many countries.
* Monkey Abby keeps coming back! As always, with many new tricks and lots of fun. Today, she teaches you words from more than *seven thematic categories!* Come and explore with Abby all the colorful words from the exciting world of Numbers (10 words), Common Words (66 words), Colors (11 words), Fairy Tales (13 words), Shapes (12 words), Animals (30 words), and Fruits & Vegetables (12 words)! All in all, 154 words in just one app -- yes, you read correctly! Note: lite version includes "Animals" category only. *
With many unique modification options, your children are bound to find this app both educational and enjoyable. Two game modes offer variety, and settings options offer an ideal way to make thip app tailored to your children needs (whether they already know some words or are just beginning to learn them).
In the game mode, your task is to match all the picture icons of the words to their written names. The game has three rounds. To keep children motivated, the best score is calculated at the end of the game, so that children can aim for their better and better scores to be saved in their personal Hall of Fame.
Thanks to the modifications, this game can be transformed both to an easy matching game for small children (where children familiarize themselves with the written form of the word by visually looking up two same words and matching them) and an ultimate reading challenge when children have to match the picture to its letter notation.
Here, the task is to learn to compose the word from letters.
This is also where the well-loved monkey Abby comes on stage! Abby is a fun monkey who loves to praise children. Children will love her creative ways and will always be wondering whether she arrives with her car or downright emerges from the underground! This time, because of numerous wishes, we also added Abby the Skater!
Thanks to a wide range of modification, this app is one of those, which will grow with your child. Let's look together on how you can adjust this app to suit just your child!
* As noted above, the game mode can be accommodated to either matching mode for very small children or to a reading mode (labeling of the pictures-to-be-matched is turned off) for those who are slightly more advanced.
* For convenience, you can choose whether the letter sounds are going to be read aloud in the learning mode when the letters are manipulated. * The same way, you can choose whether you prefer lower/upper case letters or if you want the words to be capitalized.
* In order to make the game age-appropriate, you can also turn on the letter hints, which will make the word composition game in the learning mode essentially a letters matching game.
* Moreover, you can modify the length of the longest word appearing in the application.
* The words can either appear in a random or alphabetical order -- an alphabetical order can be better for learning, while a random order for testing of already acquired knowledge.
* An option to be learning the words from all of the categories at once (All words option) or just from a few selected categories is also included (My Words option)
Based on our twenty-year old experience in the design of fun educational tools, we made considerable effort that this app is as appropriate and easy-to-use for this very special age category as possible.
Some sound issues fixed. Minor graphics changes.