60 Story Starters
Webber® Photo Cards — 60 Story Starters Application for the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch® takes 60 story starter images from this Super Duper® Publications card deck and combines them with audio to create 180 entertaining ways for students to begin telling their own stories. Story Starters also helps children improve their describing, questioning, inferencing, writing, and storytelling/retelling skills.
This application is simple to use — students just touch the screen to listen to a story starter, and then say or write what they think will happen next. Tap the refresh button to hear a different story starter. There are three different starters per image. To move to the next card, just slide the card to the side and the next image appears. To move to the next student, slide the bar at the top of the screen to the side. When you finish, view the results and email them to as many addresses as you like.
Webber® Photo Cards — 60 Story Starters App lets you:
* Select all 60 cards or just the ones you want students to see.
* Track correct and incorrect responses for up to five players at a time.
* Teach the important parts of a story (beginning, middle, and end).
* Discuss how characters feel in a story.
* Describe the setting of a story.
* Increase sentence length and improve written language.
* Generalize articulation and fluency skills.
Added multiplayer ability
Added ability to select cards
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 30, 2013
- Super Duper Publications
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (12)
- 68.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• All About You All About Me Fun Deck
• Compare and Contrast Fun Deck
• Core Curriculum First Grade
• Core Curriculum First Grade - Pro
• Core Curriculum PreK-K
• Core Curriculum PreK-K - Pro
• Core Curriculum Second Grade
• Core Curriculum Second Grade - Pro
• Core Curriculum Third Grade
• Core Curriculum Third Grade - Pro
• Do and Does Fun Deck
• Fact or Opinion? Fun Deck
• Fun Deck® Following Directions
• Has & Have Fun Deck
• Homophones Photo Fun Deck
• How Would You Feel If ... Fun Deck
• How? Fun Deck
• If ... Then ... Fun Deck
• Irregular Verbs Fun Deck
• Kangaroo Island Photo Classifying
• Let's Name Things Fun Deck
• Let's Predict Fun Deck
• Listening for Absurdities Fun Deck
• Name That Category Fun Deck
• Opposites Fun Deck
• Plurals Fun Deck
• Practicing Pragmatics Fun Deck
• Pronoun Fill-In Super Fun Deck
• Regular Past Tense Verbs Fun Deck
• Super Duper "What Are They Thinking?"
• Super Duper Age Calculator
• Super Duper Data Tracker
• Super Duper StoryMaker
• Super Duper StoryMaker FREE
• Understanding Inferences Fun Deck
• Using I and Me Fun Deck
• WH Question Cards - Pro: Who, What, When, Where, Why
• WH Question Cards: Who, What, When, Where, Why
• WH Questions at Home Fun Deck
• WH Questions at School Fun Deck
• Was and Were Fun Deck
• Webber Photo Artic Castle Free
• Webber Photo Artic Castle Pro
• What Are They Asking? Fun Deck
• What Does Miss Bee See? Fun Deck
• What Doesn't Belong? Fun Deck
• What Would You Do at Home If ... Fun Deck
• What Would You Do at School If Fun Deck
• What's Being Said? Fun Deck
• Yes Or No? Fun Deck