48VDC Power System
This is an interactive design tool for 48-volt DC power systems with backup power.
48-volt DC power systems with backup power are used for telecommunication systems.
This app comes with action buttons each of which represents an individual component, such as rectifier of DC power systems. Action buttons are interconnected to form schematic wiring of a typical DC power system.
With this app, all components of DC power systems can be calculated including rectifiers, inverters, batteries, AC power source capacity and AC load current.
This tool also comes with a battery capacity calculator. Battery capacity calculator can be used to determine battery capacity for a given back-up time. It can also be used to calculate discharge rate of batteries used for power systems.
Informational notes are provided for step-by-step design process.
This tool can be used by electrical, electronics and power engineering students, practicing engineers, and electricians and technicians.
Improved user interface with 3D action buttons.
Added information page explaining the design process.
Changed app icon.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 10, 2012
- Yuhsiu Lai
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Battery Capacity and Lifetime Calculator
• Battery Recharge Current Simulator
• Branch Circuit Designer
• CCNA Sample Exam Questions
• Cabinet Cooling Calculator
• Decibel Loss Calculator
• Default Passwords
• Delta Wye Transformation
• Electric Machinery and Transformers
• Electric Motor Circuit Design
• Electric Power System Simulator
• Electric Power and Battery Calculator
• Electrical Bonding Conductor Sizing
• Electrical Code Conductor Ampacity
• Electrical Code Illustrated
• Electrical Code Inspector
• Electrical Code Load Calculator
• Electrical Code Navigator
• Electrical Conductor Sizing Tool
• Electrical Grounding Tools
• Electrical Plan And Schedule Examples
• Electrical Service Panel Design Suite
• Electrical Wiring Illustrations
• Emergency Generator Selection Guide
• Engineer's Toolset
• FE Exam EE Review Questions
• FE Exam General Review Questions
• FE Exam Style Review Questions
• FOREX Trading Risk Manager
• Grounding and Bonding
• IPv4 Network Address Translator
• ITU Wavelength & Frequency Grid
• Import & Export Ocean Freight Expense Calculator
• Motor Full Current Calculator
• Motor Locked-Rotor Ampere Sizing
• Motor Overload Protection Sizing
• NEC Electrical Service Load Calculator
• Optical Loss Budget Tool
• Per Unit Availability & Reliability Tool
• Power Engineer's Toolset
• Power Factor Correction Tool
• Practical Engineering
• Reliability iTech Tool
• Shipping and Mailing Services Navigator
• System Availability and Reliability
• Uninterruptible Power Supply Design