ThroughView specialises in transforming existing vintage images and works of art into a new presentation type. Our goal is to bring back famous periods and moments from our history for you to enjoy.
The main feature of each Throughview application is a looping movie letting you go inside of a photograph or painting from our history for you to enjoy. This is accomplished by creating a 3d model, based on the image using photogrammetry methods.
- Looping movie letting you go inside the photograph
- Original image
- Anaglyph (3D) image which, when wearing 3d glasses (not included), shows the original image on your iPhone with depth
- Background information about the image
Video available at:
About the artwork:
The painting "The Women of Amphissa" (1887), painted by Lawrence Alma-Tadema shows the marketplace of Amphissa in which the women formed a protective ring around a group of Thyiads after a night of celebrating.
About the company:
Next to an always growing catalog of amazing movies and 3d images (search for ThroughView on the app store), we also produce high quality anaglyph prints (signed and provided with passepartout) and accesoires such 3d glasses.
Have a look around at:
- The normal and 3d photograph can now be zoomed and panned using multi touch.
- Added high resolution icons and graphics for use on the iPhone 4.
- Added sound feedback when buttons are pressed.
- Added clickable links to obtain more information about the subject.
- Redesigned User Interface.
- Made going back from the information and about screen more obvious.
- Added launch image.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 27, 2012
- 10.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 3D ThroughView06
• 3D Winter Landscapes
• 3D Winter Landscapes HD
• Old Masters in 3D
• Streets of New York
• Sweet Shot
• Throughview01: View towards Peachtree Street (1866)
• Throughview02: View towards postoffice in Flagstaff, Arizona (1899)
• Throughview03: "Pine Cottage", Soldiers' winter quarters, ca. 1860 - ca. 1865
• ThroughView04: Country Wedding (1814)
• ThroughView07: Difficult Bride (1847)