Je Parle ESPAGNOL - Audio Dictionnaire Français Espagnol GRATUIT - Traduction cours pour débutants
iOS Universal Education
Free Language Learning Audio Phrasebook and Dictionary Offline App for Beginners. The most essential words and phrases of the language, each with native speaker audio. Perfect travel app! All audio is downloaded to the device and accessible even in airplane mode or without expensive international roaming fees.
* App is for people who know FRENCH and want to learn the basics of SPANISH language.
* All phrases and words are in audio version so it’s easy to learn correct pronunciation immediately.
NEW! TESTS ADDED - TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE!
In the latest version there is now a quiz mode that helps you to focus on learning the trickier words and phrases!
The phrase book is mainly for people, who don’t speak SPANISH but it may also be useful for people, who have come across SPANISH language already.
The lexical material is based on the basic vocabulary divided into subject-related groups and includes the most useful and the most common grammar structure, which allow communicating in a specific situations.
Key SPANISH vocabulary including:
* useful expressions
* greetings and polite expressions
* length, square, weight
* personal details
* geographical names, nationalities
* information signs
* post office, telephone
* sightseeing, tours
* restaurant, bar, cafe
* doctor, pharmacy
* sport, leisure
The lexical material is based on basic vocabulary divided into subject-related groups and includes the most useful and the most common grammar structure, which enable communication in specific situation.
This iPhone & iPad App contains questions, answers, words and phrases, which allow users to communicate in standard situations associated with travel and living abroad and may be used as language basics aid.
After installation, the application may be used off-line.
We hope that this mini-course for iPhone & iPad will be very useful and shall encourage you to systemically learn foreign languages.
* We love getting feedback from our users. If you have questions or comments, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
* NEW! Now you can test your knowledge - quiz mode that helps you to focus on learning the trickier words and phrases!
* improved app performance
* bugs fixed