11+ Non-verbal Reasoning Lite
iOS Universal Education
11+ Non-verbal Reasoning app contains tons of questions to help your child prepare for the 11+ exams and get into the school of your choice.
This app is one of the apps in 11+ apps series published by 11PlusApps.co.uk with comprehensive material and innovative design that make 11+ exam preparation a fun.
This app covers 7 topics. Each topic has 30 questions. Questions are similar to the ones asked in 11+ common entrance exams set by grammar schools and independent private schools in UK and around the world. They vary in difficulty levels ranging from 1 to 10.
The topics covered are:
2. Code Letter Shapes
3. Empty Square
4. Odd One Out
6. Shapes & Letters
7. Similar Shapes
DETAILED TEST RESULTS
On the completion of each test the user is given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped along with the time taken on each question. Every question can be reviewed and all questions have an explanation of the answer.
An interactive pie chart displays current progress for each topic. You can touch the different color slices of the pie and choose if you wish to answer only incorrectly answered questions, unattempted or correctly answered questions. This feature is very useful to achieve 100% score in each topic.
After you have practiced all types of questions, you can take a Mock Test with 50 questions. The Mock Test has questions selected randomly from each topic. Scores for the mock tests taken in the past are displayed in a bar chart. This is a great way to track how you are progressing in mock tests. There is no limit on how many mock tests you can take.
• Covers all 7 commonly found types of questions.
• 210 multiple-choice questions.
• Explanation with questions where applicable.
• Option to choose the number of questions to test.
• Option to choose if user wants instant feedback on answer selection.
• Progress meter helps to track progress, topic wise and mock test wise.
• Ability to re-attempt only the questions you get wrong or correct or never attempted
• Option to choose "ON" or "OFF" for sound effects.
• Option to choose reset the progress and start from scratch.
Updated data and code to work with latest iOS version.