This app was removed from the App Store.
100 words for Babies & Toddlers
iOS Universal Education
The Kizzu 100 series from Sherston provide one of the easiest ways to help your child develop confidence while learning new words. Through colourful graphics, energetic sounds and vibrant animations, children have fun learning to recognise and start to establish basic foundation vocabulary
100 words is a speech and English vocabulary learning game for preschool children aged from around one to four years old.
How it works
A clear voiceover, available in either British or American English, will introduce children to a range of subject themes including the following:
- Bath time
- Dinner time
Children can repeat the words at the click of a button, helping them to learn through repetition until they recognise the words on their own. The word recognition will help older children with their literacy skills too.
- Vocabulary acquisition
- Speech skills and confidence
- Image and word recognition
- Fine motor skills development
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
· Literacy - Reading
· Understanding the world – Technology
Suggested age range: 1-4 years old.
- "Love the accent - My son loves it and the British accent sounds lovable."
- "Fantastic - Simple and amazing. My daughter loved this app. thank you"
- "My little boy loves this - It's really simple and my son loves it. Great way for little ones to learn new words."
· #1 Educational iPad app in Thailand... thank you!
For teachers practitioners and parents
At Sherston, we know that if you're going to give your child an app to play with, you have to trust it. All our Kizzu apps are designed to give children the confidence to have fun as they explore and develop their skills.
Through each stage of their development, all our apps are worked on collaboratively with our panel of testers and educational experts.
All our interfaces are specifically designed with younger children in mind. This ensures the app meets the expectations of teachers, practitioners, parents and children everywhere.
- update app's icon
- added parents section for Big Clever Learning subscribers