Animation Dictionary for Kids
iOS Universal Education
“English Japanese Motion Picture Dictionary 1” is an English and Japanese dictionary for children. Children can learn English and Japanese words by hearing the pronunciation. The motion picture dictionary has 12 pages of fun animation. Words are properly selected from a wide variety of categories.
For example, on the page for “Wild animals” you’ll see the animals in motion with their calls if you tap them. There are 3 pages about transportation, which are popular among boys. If you tap a car, a train, a ship, or an excavator, it will start to move!
You’ll discover many other surprises in the Motion Picture Dictionary.
Let’s have fun learning English and Japanese!!
- 12 categories: Wild animals, Domestic animals, Sea animals, Insects, Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Food and Dishes, Cars, Construction site, and Transportation.
- 189 words are included with spoken Japanese and English.
- Spelling and Pronunciation can be selected separately for English and Japanese.
(For example, words can be showed in Japanese, but read in English.)
- By tapping a picture, the spelling of the word will pop up and play the sound.
- Icons can be displayed to guide where to tap.
“English Japanese Motion Picture Dictionary 2” is also being released.
It has 285words in 14 categories and 3 sub categories.
Modified the small bug.