WorldScan HD - Scan Documents & Share PDF
iOS iPad Business
Support for iOS 7...
Over one million downloads!
WorldScan is an indispensable application for your ipad. With WorldScan, you can rapidly scan documents and convert them into PDF format, as well as save them or send them by email, wifi or dropbox.
Adopting an advanced and speedy algorithm, WorldScan automatically detects edges , removes shadows and sets the proper contrast levels to make documents come out even.
With a powerful yet simple interface, WorldScan can quickly and easily adjust brightness, rotation, and color with one click per page.
All WorldScan documents can be processed on your ipad ensuring document privacy to the greatest extent. (Free of network connection)
1. Scan multi page documents: Scan and manage documents that may include multiple pages.
2. Fast batch scanning: Scan continuously in batch without waiting for processing.
3. Automatic side cut: WorldScan's professional image processing algorithm automatically helps you crop the images.
4. Image enhancement: Ensure documents are clear and readable.
5. Produce PDFs: Preview and produce PDFs.
6. Multi-sized PDFs: More than 10 PDF sizes are available (Letter,A4,B5, etc).You can customize the size or use self-adaption mode.
7. Save image to image library: Conveniently process images and save them to image library.
8. Email: Send your documents (PDF) or processed images by email.
9. Add Header: Search page of document may add headers, which can be searched.
10. Custom category: Set custom categories for your documents to keep them organized and easy to find using "search".
11. Multiple browse modes: Support browse modes such as list and document-categorization.
12. Copy: Support function of document copy to achieve convenient document management.
13. Search: Quickly locate documents by searching document headers, page headers, etc.
Scanning tip: Make sure your document is smooth and sensitive to light.
Note: provided that your Iphone is 3g mode or previous mode, it is imperative to place the iPhone at least 25 cm away from the document in order to avoid being out of focus. A flat background color may help achieve the best detection results of document edge.
Watch us on Youtube: http://youtu.be/iutc9vCoK64