iOS Universal Business
With the Wolfram Player app, read and dynamically interact with Wolfram Notebooks and the Computable Document Format (CDF) through a tactile and responsive interface—all running locally on iOS and sideloading from the Wolfram Cloud, email, Dropbox, Google Drive, iTunes or elsewhere.
CDF is more than just a document—it gives ideas a broad communication pipeline by accelerating research, education, technical development and progress. Now you can share your projects with the rest of the world anytime, anywhere.
- Updated Wolfram Engine to version 11.3.0
- Improved vector and matrix operations functionality which caused some crashes
- Added support for CalendarTools
- Improved PopupMenu, Dynamic and InputField behavior
- Fixed crashes related to GeoGraphics and Interpreter
- Fixed disappearing cell labels when using controls
- Fixed floating point numbers that displayed with too many digits
- Various UI improvements
- Fixed user reported crashes
- And other bug fixes
We would love to hear from you about your experiences with Wolfram Player. Please use the in-app feedback tool to send along any suggestions or issues you might have.