TurboScan: quickly scan multipage documents into high-quality PDFs
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store or email them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
#1 business app in the United States and 33+ other countries for 13 months!
• "Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant" (AppBank review, April 2010)
• "I’ve downloaded and purchased many fantastic apps, but Turboscan is the tool that has added the most value to my iPhone" (iosLawyer.com, Dec 2012)
• "Produces not a photograph of a document, but a very clear copier quality image, Having this app is like having a portable copier in your pocket" (TurboScan user)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Multipage editing: add, reorder, and delete pages
• Copy pages to Clipboard and Paste
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via AirPrint
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Not recommended to use with iPod Touch 4 or iPad 2 camera (due to its low resolution).
• Works great with the iPod Touch 5 and is compatible with the iPad 3 or newer.
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents (magazines, etc.)
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
• iOS 4.3.x document exporting bug is fixed.
• Option to put multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page. (Tap “Pen” to activate).
• Better aspect ratio for page scans.
• Brightness buttons are more aggressive now.
• Updated button icons.
• Minor bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Piksoft Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (22)
- 1.7 MB