iOS Universal Business
“A well tied tie is the first serious step in life.” – Oscar Wilde. And Tie Right makes that first step much easier.
- 6 distinct necktie knots.
- Top Down (first person) perspective.
- Head On perspective.
- Step by step instructions.
- Daily Style Tips.
Tie Right eliminates the need for a mirror and offers simple step by step illustrations on six(6) of the most popular and handsome necktie knots known to man.
Tie Right also offers two distinct views, each one giving you a unique perspective to ensure that your knots are perfect every time.
The traditional ‘head on’ view provides step by step illustrations of every loop and every pull from the front on as if you were looking in a mirror.
The ‘top down’ view provides a first person perspective of every step in the knot. This first person view shows you just what you see as you look down at your necktie, no reversing images in your mind, no looking in a mirror. A monkey in a suit could figure this out.
In addition to the necktie tutorials Tie Right also offers a ‘Tip of the Day’ for your sartorial edification. If you don’t know what sartorial means just wait (it’s one of the tips). Every day you will get a notification informing you of a different tip, displayed at random so it won’t be the same as anyone else’s (well probably someone else’s but chances are you won’t know them).
Tie Right is simple, to the point and there when you need it. “With an evening coat and a white tie, anybody, even a stock broker, can gain a reputation for being civilized.” - Oscar Wilde (who often said memorable things about neckties, or so it would seem).
What's new in this version? A lot.
- We've given Tie Right a new super clean look!
- We've added scores of new style tips. 3x's as many!
- You can now save style tips that you like and view them at your leisure.
- Grab the weather with you daily tip to save time and make sure you dress for all eventualities.
- Share your favorite style tips with your friends through Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
- We fixed a bunch of small bugs that were mildly annoying.
Hope everyone likes the new TieRight. Please leave a review with your feedback!