The Manager's App
iOS Universal Business
The unique demands of elite sport mean that senior managers, executives and decision makers in sporting organisations need instant access to accurate data and management information.
The new Manager’s App from The Sports Office is a game-changer. It was created to support leaders in elite football and other sports. It provides information in real time, to enhance decision making, management and corporate responsibilities.
The app has been developed via close consultation with Premier League Managers and other senior executives at the highest level of world sport. We have listened carefully to learn more about the specific challenges they face. We believe this new service will provide a powerful solution for them.
In the boardroom, the office, or on the move, use your phone or tablet to instantly access the most important information. The app connects leaders to what is happening in their organisations.
The Manager’s App is ideal for: CEOs, Managers and Head Coaches, Performance Directors, Sporting Directors, Academy Managers, Heads of Department.
The Manager’s App from The Sports Office provides a tailored and streamlined overview of key areas including: finance and budgets, recruitment and retention, sports performance and injury updates. Personal player milestones can also be viewed. The Manager’s App provides an instant messaging function for communication with key colleagues. It also offers a notepad which allows senior personnel to make private notes or tactical plans.
Key information and areas updated in real time:
• Sports Medicine - injuries, estimated return dates, medical notes, rehabilitation progress.
• Performance - instantly view key performance metrics.
• Succession Planning - view scouting reports on potential recruitment targets.
• Financial Data - player value, player trading summary, budgets.
• Player Milestones - career stats and milestones, personal information including birthdays and anniversaries.
• Video - view performance footage uploaded by analysts and coaches.
• Third-party integration - integrate other performance systems via API
• Scheduling - view and managing team schedules.
• Instant Messaging - integrated system allows effective communication with key staff members.
• Notebook - make a secure/private record of personal notes or tactical plans at any time.
Stability improvements and minor visual updates.