Are your workers where they’re supposed to be, when they’re supposed to be there? You’ll be amazed at the impact that this visibility has on your operations: reducing mileage, boosting worker efficiency and controlling overtime. Telenav Track helps you run your business more effectively and improve your profits.
•Keep the Office connected to the Field: Workers in the field use their iPhone to capture timecard punches and mileage. In the office, you can see the exact location of workers through a simple Web-based console. Painless to deploy, easy to use and best of all, affordable!
•Capture Work Time Accurately: Timesheets are often illegible or inaccurate, and excess overtime isn’t caught until it’s too late. With Telenav Track, workers punch in and out remotely throughout the day. You’ll see exactly where each employee was with every punch, ensuring accuracy and eliminating timecard rounding. You can also view timecard history for each employee and maintain accurate records, thus eliminating piles of paper and hours of data entry.
•Review Historical Activity at Any Time: Telenav Track records information such as: routes taken, mileage used and speeding events, enabling you to generate the reports you need with ease. Mobile employees can view their last route trail on the map from their iPhone and fleet managers can access reports for all the historical routes on the Telenav Track Web portal. Use this information to document workers’ activities for billing or review employees’ performance over time. Telenav Track eliminates the guesswork and searching through stacks of paper.
•Integrate with Existing Backend Office Systems: Data from Telenav Track can be fed to your existing back-end systems through APIs and custom data feeds to enhance functions such as payroll processing and time/labor management. Telenav helps thousands of companies by reducing errors, and eliminating hours of administrative time.
For mobile employees:
- Record shift start/stop times and breaks from the iPhone
- Automate mileage capture
- View Timecard history
- View the day’s route on a map
- Access the Telenav Track management console through a browser
- View worker locations and status on a map
- Receive alerts based on employee activity
- Generate reports to assess operational performance
- Schedule daily/weekly/monthly reports for delivery to your email
- Automate timecard data and send to your payroll system
- Integrate with other back office applications using integration solutions or web services
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease the battery life.
- Fixed screen dim issue
- Changed Job icon
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 24, 2013
- Telenav, Inc.
- 4.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (15)