StoreHub POS - Point of Sale
iOS iPad Business
StoreHub - The Leading Cloud Based iPad POS & Store Management System.
Whether you’re a Retailer, Cafe or Chain Store, we’ve designed Storehub with one goal in mind: To Make Your Business Awesome.
To do this, we gave it a beautifully clean UI, the best enterprise features and kept it at a low cost.
Here’s how Storehub Makes You Awesome:
• Beautiful & Intuitive Design - Train your team in less than 15 minutes!
• Mobile Responsive Backend - Manage your business anywhere with an internet connection on your iPad, iPhone or Laptop.
• Cloud Inventory Management - Roll out Pricing Changes, New Products & Promotions to all your stores from your HQ(or anywhere).
• Employee Management - Manage Employee Timesheets, Permissions and Performance.
• Real-time Reporting - Know what your bestselling/worst performing items are immediately and make better purchasing decisions.
• Works Online and Offline - Works perfectly even if the internet goes down. Data is synchronised when it comes back online.
• Secure and Automatic Backups - No more having to worry about bringing your hard disks home.
• Compatible with Supporting Devices - Works with Receipt Printers, Cash Drawers, Barcode Scanners and more!
• [All] Fixed an issue where Xprinter refused to connect with iPad running on iOS 12. Finally.
• [All] Fixed a bug where the system sends out seemingly endless out-of-stock notifications just like a nosy relative that asks when you're getting married.
• [Malaysia] Fixed a bug where an order will not be completed when your customer confirmed the Boost QR payment while the app is closed.
• [Philippines] PWD & SC discount had disappeared when you enabled the experimental 'Table Layout'. This is not cool, but we've made it cool again by bringing them back.
• [Philippines] OR number was not in sequence in BIR Daily Report, we've disciplined them to line up in sequence.
• [Philippines] Fixed a bug where PWD & SC discount appeared on Z-Reading Report even when you did not enable it.
• [Thailand] You can now include Customer Tax ID in each Transaction. Just add it as part of the Customer details, and it will be printed on the receipt according to the Thailand Revenue Department's requirements.
More updates to come.
Thanks for using StoreHub! If managing your business is easier with this app, please leave us a review or rating.