Square Register - Point of Sale (POS) for iPhone and iPad
iOS Universal Business
Square Register is the free point-of-sale app that gives you everything you need to run and grow your business. Accept debit and credit cards with a Square Reader or Square Stand. Funds are deposited fast—see money in your bank account in one to two business days. Use your POS to keep track of sales and inventory in real time, manage items and employees, and view analytics about your business. All this with no long-term contracts or surprise fees.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run, and grow your business from your iOS device. Get the latest processing features for your merchant terminal with regular app updates.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX
- Customers pay, tip, and sign right on your device
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Send and track invoices from your device
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Track inventory in real time
- Connect to a receipt printer, kitchen ticket printer, bar code scanner, and cash drawer
The free Square Dashboard app works in sync with Square Register and lets you view your live sales data in seconds. You can access powerful analytics, and easy tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S.
2.75% PER SWIPE
Charge $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards all at the same rate.
Get your money fast. Square deposits payments into your bank account in one to two business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square magstripe reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted from start to finish.
• Improved stability.
Thanks for selling with Square. We send app updates every month, and recommend enabling automatic app updates to ensure you're always selling with the latest Square features. In iOS 7 or later, visit Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and enable Updates. Have questions? Visit our Support Center at https://squareup.com/help