This app was removed from the App Store.
Social Sites for Sector
iOS Universal Business
Social Sites for SECTOR works with SECTOR -based enterprise workspaces, including AT&T Toggle, BlackBerry Secure Work Space, and Deutsche Telekom SAMBA! If you are unsure if you have a SECTOR workspace, or if you do not have a SECTOR workspace and would like to obtain one, please contact your company’s IT administrator. If you are not an enterprise user, please consider Social Sites.
Social Sites for the iOS provides on-the-road users with direct access to their enterprise social computing environment. Social Sites is the social computing environment most deeply integrated into the Microsoft SharePoint collaboration platform. The iPhone client gives users access to all the relevant updates from the their colleagues and communities in SharePoint.
• Sending status updates, videos and photos to Social Sites
• Commenting on, sharing, marking “follow-up” and “liking” valuable updates
• Notifications when others comment on or like your updates
• Private messages to colleagues
• Participation in community discussions
• Targeted questions to a person or group and answering questions
• Viewing updates from a specific colleague or community
• View shared content libraries for colleagues and communities
• Contact information for colleagues
• Submit, vote and comment on ideas if the optional Idea Stream module is enabled on the server
• Follow news interests if the optional News Stream module is enabled on the server
Prerequisites: Please contact your organization’s Social Sites administrator before using this application. Social Sites server software is required. Social Sites Admins should check the Sitrion Support site for details.