Social Media for Business
Starting a small business?
Everyone knows you’ll need the standard spread of social networks: Facebook, Twitter, maybe a Youtube account and a business blog.
These are required, no question about it.
But everybody and their mother is on Facebook now, how can you leverage social media to get an edge?
We have collected the insider tips from experts whose job it is to develop cutting-edge internet marketing strategies, from uncovering the latest social media tools to viral marketing.
The difference between Twitter for fun and Twitter for business is your objective; the key isn’t simply getting more followers, it’s capitalizing those followers.
How do you turn a Facebook like into a business opportunity?
What’s the best way to increase traffic on your blog?
Let these social media specialists help you transform obligatory social media management into successful digital marketing and conversions.
•Intro to Social Media
**Note: This app functions best with the latest version of iOS **
Dynamic content population, increased performance, additional content modules.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 05, 2013
- Docstoc Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (10)
- 8.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 50 Business Lessons
• Accounting for SMBs
• Advertise Your Business
• Adwords and SEO Secrets
• Affiliate Marketing with ShoeMoney
• Building a Home Based Business
• Business Development Tips
• Capital Sources for Your Business
• Design Toolkit for Small Business
• Documents And Templates
• Doing Business Internationally
• Email Marketing for Small Business
• Event Planning for Your Business
• Getting Started with Gmail
• HR and Employee Management Advice
• How to Be More Productive
• How to Brand a Company
• How to Build a Physical Product
• How to Build an Online Product
• How to Design a Website
• How to Do Your Taxes
• How to Get a Job Interview
• How to Grow Your Business with Mobile
• How to Make Money with Online Advertising
• How to Network
• How to Start a Business
• How to Start a Business Online
• How to Write a Business Plan
• Leadership Skills for Entrepreneurs
• Legal and Copyright Small Business Toolkit
• Marketing 101: What is Marketing
• Marketing, Branding and PR Secrets
• Mastering Copywriting for Sales and Marketing
• Protect Your Business Ideas & Intellectual Property
• Sales Techniques and Training Secrets
• Starting a Business with Venture Capital
• Using Wordpress for Your Business