SmartCal is an integrated organizer that uses adaptive logic to schedule tasks into the free time in your day. It syncs appointments directly with the iPhone calendar, and tasks with Toodledo.
★★★★ "This app will help you get hold of your time instead of letting it slip through your fingers" - App Store Review
⚑ Before you sync, please go to www.leftcoastlogic.com/iOS5 for updates on iOS5 Calendar issues on your iPhone or iPad
SmartCal keeps you organized with three connected views. Here's how:
INTEGRATED CALENDAR VIEW
View both your appointments, AND your tasks, integrated into the beautiful calendar. SmartCal pulls your tasks from the task list, and drops them directly into the free time in-between your appointments. It even splits tasks to fit. From the top, drag down the mini-month calendar. No more flipping pages to do your planning. Flip your iPhone sideways to see a week calendar.
TASK MANAGER VIEW
View all of your tasks, in list form. Handy dividers show which tasks can fit into which days. Drag tasks up or down to place them into different days. Tap on the handy Smart Filter tabs to quickly organize in efficient ways. For example, the GTD filter shows you only the top task from each of your Projects. Perfect for "must focus" days! Context buttons allow you to see only the tasks that apply to your contexts such as home, office, travel, social, community, whatever!
PROJECT MANAGER VIEW
View all of your tasks, organized by Project category. Manage the order of your tasks. Tag for priority. Monitor your progress for each Project with the handy "% complete" bar. Create and manage recurring check-lists.
★ Synchronize ToDo's and Appointments
Automatically Synchronize all of your calendar appointments with your iPhone calendar. From there, you can connect to your offline calendars such as Outlook, iCloud, iCal, and Google - and also connect to our other apps such as SmartPad for iPad! Synchronize your Projects and Tasks with Toodledo, the free online task list. This allows you to create new tasks directly from your computer's browser. A future version will also sync with mySmartDay.com, our new cloud hub.
★ Live Chat, Quick Help
Questions? Just go to our web site and look for the "Chat with us" icon. If we're not online, your question gets forwarded to our technical help desk where we will respond to you quickly - usually within just 24 hours.
★ Detailed Feature Set
- Integrates tasks from your Task list
- Create new appointments by tapping anywhere
- Recurring Events feature
- Thumb-flip to other days, just like a book.
- Drag appointments up and down to change times
- Flip your iPhone sideways to see Week and Month Views
- Quick-add new tasks right in the list
- Repeating Tasks feature
- Start, Deadline, and Alerts features
- One-tap filter tabs make it easy to Focus
- "Day" dividers show which days your tasks can be done
(Drag tasks up/down to different days)
- Handy time bar adjusts working hours for your tasks
- Create Projects and fill them with tasks, notes, ideas
- Monitor your progress visually, including % done
- Organize Projects by dragging up and down in the list
- Recurring list feature with 'reset' for grocery or packing lists
- Treat each Project as a separate task list, while...
- GTDo automatically places your top items into the Task View
- Audit completed items for each Project
Share with SmartPad for iPad
- SmartCal uses the same Smart logic as SmartPad
- Share all of your Tasks and Projects via Toodledo
- Share all of your Events and Appointments via Exchange
PERFORMANCE SMALL PRINT:
Large databases can cause slower performance or instability on the iPhone device. Use the new "Sync Window" feature to limit the number of items that you sync in from your external calendars.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 08, 2012
- Left Coast Logic
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (91)
- 6.7 MB