Smart Office for Good
IMPORTANT: This application will not operate without a Good Dynamics server in your business. Other users, please download Smart Office 2 instead.
Office Document editor working within Good Dynamics. With viewing and printing, for Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF, images, and more. Smart Office makes creating, editing, printing and sharing Microsoft Office and other documents on the move easy and secure. View the faithful page layout and edit text, formatting, images, spreadsheet formulas and more, and save to good secure containers.
•View and edit MS Office documents.
•Edit text directly in your office documents.
•Convert/export/save to PDF.
•Annotate PDF with highlights, comments and freehand ink.
•You can annotate PDF with SmartOffice, but you cannot edit PDF files.
•Load and save to other Good Dynamics apps.
•Print to thousands of wireless printers, where allowed by IT policy.
•Choose fonts, colors, alignment, formatting, move images, and more.
•Unique Document Info View.
•Send and receive email attachments.
•Create and delete files in storage.
•Recalculate spreadsheets and update charts with new formulas.
•Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge.
•Slide show presentation.
•Cut and paste selections to the special scrap book and system clipboard, where permitted by IT policy.
•Undo mistakes easily.
•Reflow pages to fit screen or use full page layout.
•Tablet user interface with easy dialogues.
•Phone UI, with multi-touch or single touch gestures.
•High performance loading and zooming.
•Search for text, and follow hypertext links.
•Navigate easily to any page with convenient gestures.
•Create new documents from optional templates.
•File browsing is convenient and fast.
•Save securely to Good secure container in original format without losing data.
•Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
•Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx (viewing and editing);
•Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
•JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images (viewing);
•Vector WMF and EMF diagrams (viewing).
•Print to Epson, HP, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Canon, Konica, Sharp, Oki, IBM, Toshiba, Samsung, Brother, Dell and many other wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
•Application localized for: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
•View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian. Korean is supported on iOS 5.0.
Note: for existing users looking to update, unless your currently installed version is 2.3.1 or higher, taking this version as an update will require the app to be unlocked before use, please see http://smartoffice-forum.artifex.com/t/upgrading-smart-office-for-good-from-versions-prior-to-2-3/126
- Upgrade to Good SDK v1.10.4368 (allows use of Touch ID for login if enabled by the administrator)
- Fix Asian font issues on iOS 8.2
- Update printer libraries; new printer families include BrotherGDI, HPACL and Samsung PL3.
- Improve RAM usage on iPhone 5/5S/6
- Improve PDF memory use by optimising clip paths.
- Attempt to repair broken PDF files.
- Improve handling of image colorspaces from PDF docs.
- PDF state machine fix.
- Fix bidirectional text problems that could cause sections of fragments to be placed back to front.
- Don't capitalise first character user types.
- Fixes for placement of text in art work for OOXML files.
- Improve emulation of Monotype Sorts glyphs.
- Improved font mappings for various far eastern languages
- Improved Latin fonts
- Fix some problems with autofit text boxes in Powerpoint
- Fix Box login crash on iOS 5 / 6 (apologies to those affected!)
- Speed improvements for glyph substitution within Opentype fonts.
- Fix intermittent problem with non appearance of new blank pages while editing.
- Add support for Excel SUMSQ formula.
- Correct Factorial and Double Factorial calculations of non integers in Excel
Plus squash a few crash/lockup bugs
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 24, 2015
- 31.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (48)