Sheet² HD is a spreadsheet app, which lets you create and edit XLS & XLSX format spreadsheets on your iPad. It is compatible with Excel, Numbers and any other XLS/XLSX-based Spreadsheet program.
GOOGLE AND MOBILEME INTEGRATION
Sheet² HD works seamlessly with Google Docs, allowing you to directly view and edit the spreadsheets that you store in your Google Docs account. Not only is this a great way of transferring spreadsheets to and from Sheet² HD, it also means that you can manipulate the same spreadsheets both on the iPad and from within your web browser.
If you are a MobileMe user, you can use Sheet² HD to access spreadsheets stored on your iDisk, either by opening them and editing them directly on your iDisk or copying them from your iDisk and editing them locally.
Sheet² HD may also be mounted as a drive from Finder (on a MAC) or Windows Explorer, or from a web browser on any platform.
● View, create, edit and save spreadsheets in XLS and XLSX format.
● Compatible with Excel, Numbers, NeoOffice.
● Portrait and landscape views.
● Handles multiple worksheets.
● Handles unlimited rows and columns.
● Searching and sorting of cells.
● Cell formatting, including bold, italic, borders, text and cell color, alignment, text wrapping.
● Cell types, including General, Number, Currency, Percentage, Date, Time, Date/Time and Text.
● Merge cells feature.
● Pane freezing.
● Copy and paste within and between worksheets.
● Tap and drag to change row heights and column widths.
● Intelligent auto range selection for range based functions.
● Tap cells to compose formula.
● Insert, copy, paste or cut cell ranges, rows or columns.
● Date formats, date separators and numeric separators are all handled correctly according to the current locale, with manual override. Out of all the iPad spreadsheets, only Sheet² HD does this correctly!
● Access spreadsheets stored in Google Docs, iDisk and any WebDAV server, including open, edit, save, delete and rename.
● Create or delete folders.
● Move or copy spreadsheets between folderslocally
● Move or copy spreadsheets between Google Docs or iDisk accounts and the local folders.
● Move or copy spreadsheets within folders in Google Docs or iDisk accounts.
● Email spreadsheets as attachments.
● Print spreadsheets wirelessly.
● Financial Functions - FV, NPER, PMT, PV, RATE
● Mathematical Functions - ABS, CEILING, EVEN, EXP, FACT, FLOOR, INT, LN, LOG, LOG10, MAX, MIN, MOD, ODD, PI, POWER, PRODUCT, RAND, ROUND, ROUNDDOWN, ROUNDUP, SIGN, SQRT, SQRTPI, SUM, SUMIF, SUMPRODUCT, TRUNC
● String Functions - CHAR, CLEAN, CODE, CONCATENATE, DOLLAR, EXACT, FIND, LEFT, LEN, LOWER, MID, PROPER, REPLACE, REPT, RIGHT, SEARCH, SUBSTITUTE, TRIM, UPPER
● Statistical Functions - AVEDEV, AVERAGE, AVERAGEA, LARGE, MEDIAN, MODE, NORMDIST, SMALL, STDEV, STDEVA, STDEVP, STDEVPA, VAR, VARA, VARP, VARPA
● Trigonometric Functions - ACOS, ACOSH, ASIN, ASINH, ATAN, ATAN2, ATANH, COMBIN, COS, COSH, DEGREES, PERMUT, RADIANS, SIN, SINH, TAN, TANH
● Date/Time Functions - DATE, DATEVALUE, DAY, HOUR, MINUTE, MONTH, NOW, SECOND, TIME, TIMEVALUE, TODAY, WEEKDAY, WEEKNUM, YEAR
● Logical Functions - AND, FALSE, IF, IFERROR, NOT, OR, TRUE
● General Functions - COLUMN, COLUMNS, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK, COUNTIF, ERROR.TYPE, HLOOKUP, INDEX, ISBLANK, ISERR, ISERROR, ISEVEN, ISLOGICAL, ISNA, ISNONTEXT, ISNUMBER, ISODD, ISREF, ISTEXT, MATCH, N, NA, ROW, ROWS, T, TYPE, VLOOKUP
● Base Conversion Functions - BIN2DEC, BIN2HEX, BIN2OCT, DEC2BIN, DEC2HEX, DEC2OCT, HEX2BIN, HEX2DEC, HEX2OCT, OCT2BIN, OCT2DEC, OCT2HEX
Bug and crash fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 17, 2013
- 11.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (115)